“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Restaurante Toque

Restaurante Toque
Cuisines: Belgian, Mediterranean, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Ellerslie, New Zealand
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went to Restaurante Toque last night for dinner after reading Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. The Service was excellent and the Food was fantastic. Great selection of dishes to choose from on the menu with extra specials as well. The salmon entree was great along with the lamb main. Great selection of wines and beers. Friendly staff, all round a great experience.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank KiwiMac61
ToquePalmadeMallorca, Propietario at Restaurante Toque, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you very much for the nice review.
It always helps us to keep with lot of illusions and to follow the same way to make our clients happy.
I hope one day to have the chance to see your nice country.
Best regards
Christian Monti

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
“One of the best food experiences I've had anywhere.”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Fantastic! Went to one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants in London about a week before our night at Toque - I would rate our experience and the food at Toque as better than at the famous Ramsays (which was also great by the way). Excellent selection of premium Belgian beers, excellent personal service, and by far the best food and beer we've had in Mallorca. I don't often give this kind of praise to anything, but take my word this place is excellent.

2 Thank 25allright
ToquePalmadeMallorca, Propietario at Restaurante Toque, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for your nice revue.
We are verry happy that you enjoy that much your meal in our restaurant.
We wish you a happy new year.
Christian and Claude Monti
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Very average!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I really wanted to like this restaurant and as it has received so many positive reviews, I was excited and intrigued to see it for myself. Firstly, the location is not great and once you enter the restaurant it has a strange mixture of styles that I didn't find very comfortable or very clean. I think the staff were very accommodating but when the food arrived it was average at best. I expected so much more and left feeling a little saddened by the whole experience. Maybe I was expecting too much, but this restaurant is nowhere near the best in Palma. Location, decor, service & food was just about ok.....but certainly nothing special!

• Visited December 2012
17 Thank Martin H
ToquePalmadeMallorca, Propietario at Restaurante Toque, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
We are very sorry that you didn’t like our restaurant.
But once again, we receive a bad review about us without any comment about what you did eat, and what was wrong whit the food. This let us thinking if you really did eat in our restaurant???
Best regards.
Restaurante Toque
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I was looking through trip advisor last night thinking we would like to go for lunch somewhere we had not been before as we have been coming to the island for 35+ years we have eaten in many restaurants. So we thought we would try the Menu del dia. It certainly did not disappoint. Firstly we walked in it was about 2:30 their was quite a few diners in the restaurant. We were then taken to our table the waiter was very polite offered us either the full menu or the Menu del dia we opted for the Del dia and it was nice because many restaurants you go to look down at you if you take that menu. Their was a lovely choice on the menu I began with a bruschetta with vegetable Serrano ham and Mahon cheese it was delicious followed by beef casserole in beer again superb flavours on arrival of the dishes the quantity did not look to big but having eaten both courses it was more than sufficient then their was a brûlée dessert I must admit I am not of much of a dessert lover imam more savoury but it was very nice. I asked the waiter if I could see the main menu I looked through and I must say the selection looked very good not massive but more than enough to choose from but the prices seem very reasonable especially when you look at some of the ridiculous prices in places like Portal Nous. When I got the bill which let me say for 3 courses wine/beer and water for 13€ per head we would definitely be back for dinner before we go back to the UK in 10 days time.
To sum up very welcoming, service extremely attentive food beautiful presentation fantastic you must try it.

3 Thank Trickydicky555
Thank you for your nice revue.
We hope to see you soon if not in your next visit to Palma.
Best regards of all the people of Restaurante Toque
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Innovative kitchen, with a good quality at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We eat their lunchmeny twice a week, and have done this for years without getting boored! Impressive. We also try their ala carte and I like that they have half portions, so i can have som sweets afterwords. The service is good and always kind

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank ElizaEk
ToquePalmadeMallorca, Propietario at Restaurante Toque, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you verry much for your nice revue.
It is a great plasure to see you every time time that you are comming to the restaurant.
Thank you again.