Tripadvisor

Mon, 2/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #359 of 2,839 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Never visited but know I don't like it because I don't like fish should be is on a plate just before you deep fry it, raw fish yuk.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The quality of the dishes is the best, a little slow in attention but worth waiting for, in the best I have tried in Spain

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

We were really looking forward to trying out Latitude 37....the reviews were good, the winter offer of 30% discount was appealing... However, the restaurant just didn’t live up to its reviews and the discount didn’t ameliorate our disappointment. My husband ordered the solomillo which looked wonderfully appealing but had a horrible taste as if it had been cooked in rancid oil. My son ordered the avocado roll which had tempura shrimp inside. It had the same rancid oil taste. I suppose this can happen and the kitchen might be unaware of the issue, but if the Server sees that two of the five people’s plates are hardly touched, one would expect they at least enquire as to how we found our meals. This lack of interest in the customer‘s experience seems indicative of their approach. Sadly, Latitude 37 did not win us over with its food or service.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2019

Delicious food.delightful service in a rather ordinary setting but would defunitely recommend this place for anyone who enjoys Japanese food it's more original than the food one eats in your usual Japanese restaurante.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic, delicious food, very helpful good service, can be recommended. Will be there as soon as possible again.

Date of visit: September 2019