TripAdvisor

Beatnik
Reserve a Table
Thu, 10/24
8:00 PM
Description: NYC-inspired restaurant & bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner & brunch on Sunday! Open to public five days a week. Opening times: Lunch (Tuesday to Friday) - 12:30 to 17:00 Lunch (Saturday) - 13:00 to 17:00 Dinner (Tuesday to Saturday ) - 19:00 to 23:00 Bar (Tuesday to Thursday) - 19:00 to 00:00 Bar (Friday to Saturday ) - 19:00 to 02:00 We are now closed on Sundays and Mondays!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Beatnik last Friday night to check out what was all the hype about.
We were not disappointed !!!
The atmosphere was amazing ! The front of house team is friendly and welcoming.
The food was great : from the spicy TNT prawns to the succulent lamb chops, the cod fillet or the cheesecake, everything was up to scratch.
The bar team makes tasty cocktails and the DJ created a great party atmosphere.
We lived it so much that we went back for breakfast and dinner on the Saturday, when the vibes were even better!
Great place, keep on the good work!!!

Dear Fabien-E14,

Thanks for the whopping 5 stars! Just what we like to read in the start of the week. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to share your good experience with us and came back next day for more, thank you! I'll be sure to pass your comments to the team and especially the kitchen. We are really happy to hear that you loved our NIT DE L'ART party on Saturday with Gallery Red.

Please let us know next time you come back for a visit, hello@beatnikpalma.com. We would love to host you again!

Have a wonderful day!

Edgar Lagassi

Write a reviewReviews (233)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this on a Sunday night and it was a lot quieter than the night before where we saw dancing etc through the windows. Entrance through the hotel next door we had to wait a while for the hostess to bring us in and then the bar was lovely and eclectic. They want you to have a drink then go to the table. If you were under time pressure not the place maybe but this wasn’t an issue for our group. Except it was a Sunday evening and they were closing at 11 and we were not aware of this on booking or on the night. So once finished eating we were rushed to leave the table. Not ideal as we thought we could take our time etc. Food was excellent and the lobster tacos were gorgeous! Really fab restaurant but wished we could have stayed longer.

1  Thank johno87

Dear Johno87,

Thank you very much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your time with us last week! The team really appreciates you taking the time to give us feedback about the waiting at the desk for a host to greet you. Please accept my apologies for that and for your group to felt rushed to leave the table on Sunday as we closed at 23:00.

I will definitely use your feedback so we can improve our venue and ensure that our guests have an impeccable experience at all times. Should you be back in Palma, do not hesitate to contact me direct here on TripAdvisor or by email so we can turn around your next visit into a 5 stars experience.

We look forward to welcoming back to Beatnik Palma soon!

hello@beatnikpalma.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had lunch as a party of 4 and shared 4 starters and had main each.
The food was absolutely beautiful. As mentioned in previous reviews tin tin prawns and tuna tataki ( sushi grade tuna on crispy flatbread with truffle oil) were absolutely spectacular . We absolutely loved lamb cutlets and grilled octopus.
Staff were very attentive and food and drinks arrived very promptly.
I would say that it was the best food and atmosphere in Palma we have experienced so far. Would recommend it to anyone and will be definitely coming back .

Dear Ilmacoolbox,

We love seeing five stars and it has been a pleasure reading your feedback. I must admit, the Tuna Sashimi Flatbread and TNT Prawns are two of my favourites, both are always a crowd pleaser!

Do come by and see us again, let me know when you're in town, we would love to have you again! My email address is hello@beatnikpalma.com if you'd like to pop me a note for your next booking!

Have a great week and looking forward to welcoming you back to Beatnik Palma soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a really lovely meal, stand out dish being the Octopus. They were friendly and welcomed us with a 3 year old. Decor is very smart and a lovely courtyard.

Dear Lourda D,

Thank you very much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your time with us recently! Please do not hesitate in calling us to make your next reservation and we will ensure you're well looked after!

Wishing you a lovely day!

hello@beatnikpalma.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was here with my family to show them ‘’one of the best restaurants’’ in Palma .. honestly we were disappointed.
everybody ignored us there until I had to come to the bar and order by myself and and then when I ordered the same cocktail a second time it had a completely different taste plus the waitress spilled it on the table.. also during payment the card fell to the ground and for another 15 minutes she watched whether she had paid or not and asked for help from her colleague and then make payment another time
Such a beautiful place but so unprofessional staff

Dear btwidfc,

Thanks for providing feedback regarding your visit for drinks at the Bar! Please accept our apologies regarding the challenges you encountered and be rest assured that we have addressed this matter internally. I would love to hear a bit more regarding your visit to understand what went wrong - we have contacted you on TripAdvisor already but we are still awaiting for your reply.

Our email address is hello@beatnikpalma.com, please do reach out for me and I look forward to getting to the bottom of this and find out a bit more about your visit to Beatnik.

Look forward to hear back from you!