“still the best pizzas anywhere”
Review of Pizzeria Giovanini

Pizzeria Giovanini
Ranked #603 of 2,320 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: La Llotja-Born
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I haven't eaten here in for years but I am delighted to say the pizzas and the welcome are every bit as good as before. The Giovanni mix salad is a lovely fresh salad and baked eggs, which we followed with a Giovanini pizza for my husband and a mini one for my child and a tuna and Roquefort pizza for me. The pizzas are a lovely thin crisp base with lots of toppings. Seriously I have never had a better one anywhere else. The service is great, fast and friendly, my son who is 4 was up helping the chef in the kitchen, thank you for his patience! Cant wait till we are back again!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We decided to eat here on our last night as we had spotted the locals in here during the day. The pizza's are beautiful, not very big so I would recommend the starters too. There was only a waiter and a chef working so you need to be patient but it's worth it.

1  Thank Jane L
Reviewed December 3, 2013

these guys know how to make pizza. they are not huge, but they are more than adequate for a meal, one per person.
the waiter is always friendly, and it's so conveniently located, right in the middle of the bustling area of La Lonja.
the atmosphere of the restaurant is old and cavernous, but i'm glad they haven't renovated. this is what this place should look like!
i hear their other meals are also good, but their pizza is so great, that we never bother with anything else!

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We visited tonight for the second time this holiday. You might be easily put off by the decor, but don't let this concern you. This place is all about the food..

Simple menu, simple dishes, great taste!

Brilliant home cooking how mamma used to make i!

Superb.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

better than better looking places,
two great different pizzas 1st night
two great different pastas 2nd night
had to go back a 3rd time
2 meals, garlic breads, house wine less than 30euro
try it early in your stay, because you will go back again
the locals all come in for takeaways