“Ana”
Review of Marc Fosh

Marc Fosh
Reserve with
Marc Fosh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,281 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: “Palma’s Coolest Restaurant”The Independent“British chef Marc Fosh creates superlative Mediterranean dishes using the best local produce”The Telegraph “Marc Fosh’s cool, urban restaurant is one of the most sought-after tables in the capital”Wall street Journal“Imaginative, perfectly executed dishes”The Sunday Times
Reviewed July 6, 2014

How can you convince someone to go ?.

I rarely eat vegetables, I am useless with 'etiquette', and I invariably become nervous in what is deemed as 'posh' surrounding.

Am I the right person to submit a review ?.

Wholeheartedly. YES !_

You can have a beer or you can have a lovely bottle of vino. You can be with friends or you can be alone (I would prefer the latter). Irrespective you are treated alike.

Unless you go then you will never know.

I do not have words to describe the 'Royal de foie gras' nor the 'white chocolate, liquorice and blood orange'.

This is a wonderful place.

This is Palma !

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We travel often and enjoy different dining experiences. Our meal at Simply Fosch was very good indeed. The menu consists of a choice of three tasting menus, we chose the four course option and each course was delicious and beautifully presented. The interior of the lovely building was cool and modern and the staff very pleasant and competent. The restaurant is difficult to find so unless in a taxi as we were, go armed with a map. This restaurant is not for everyone due to the restriction of the tasting menu.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Simply Fosh and sister restaurant Misa are two great restaurants in the Marc Fosh stable, reviewed by Financial Times a few weeks ago as the 'man of the moment' in food on Mallorca. First the online booking worked a treat, even though I only gave same day notice of the booking.
I was touched by the complementary glass of champagne to start of our lunch, which led us to a bottle of cava... and as ever superb, unusual food and great service. Love the weekly changing menu that I get emailed, that allows us to choose our preference between the 2 restaurants (I eat no meat but has never been a problem with the menu options). It is an achievement to have a lunch that can satisfy the healthy appetites and taste of all of my family. If I had to pick a tiny negative, my mother would have prefered her rhubarb a little softer, but my 2 sisters disagreed. I ended up with a yogurt and white chocolate based dessert that exceeded expectations...until the next time, thanks again to all the staff for a memorable celebration.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I'm lucky. I travel a lot and eat out even more. And the reputation of this elegantly cool chef and his even cooler restaurant had travelled ahead of him. Having met and chatted to Marc Fosh, I can tell you he really is all about food.

Our lunch was simply exquisite and at £20 a head a bargain.

The soup served unto a sparkling white dish was strawberry and avocado a totally different launch into food combinations that really do test your taste buds with their cleverly balanced ingredients.

What did we have to follow? I'm not telling you, so there! Go. Experience. Enjoy.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My husband and I have just spent a couple of days in Palma and after some research Simply Fosh was definitely on my list. It is situated in a beautiful, ancient building which is now a hotel as well as a restaurant. The interior is modern...great art, very stylish. The staff were first class, both knowledgeable and helpful. We chose the mega- tasting menu, plus matching wines. The food was excellent , every course complex, beautifully presented and delicious. Our only negative, and it is probably very personal, is that we did not feel that the quality of the wines came anywhere close to that of the food. Mallorcan wine featured prominently. Our waitress, however ,did offer us an alternative which showed the consistent uexcellent customer service. It was an expensive evening but worth it in our opinion. We would definitely return to Simply Fosh when we are next in Palma.

1  Thank MimiLatour