“Best value for money lunch in Palma”
Review of Marc Fosh

Marc Fosh
Reserve with
Marc Fosh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,281 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: “Palma’s Coolest Restaurant”The Independent“British chef Marc Fosh creates superlative Mediterranean dishes using the best local produce”The Telegraph “Marc Fosh’s cool, urban restaurant is one of the most sought-after tables in the capital”Wall street Journal“Imaginative, perfectly executed dishes”The Sunday Times
Reviewed November 15, 2013

If you are in Palma and you want to flee the crows of tourists and have an excellent lunch from one of the best chefs I had the pleasure of dining with - this is the place !

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Best meal of our vacation, the restaurant is perfect, large tables, far apart. The food was fantastic and presented with attentive servers.
Very enjoyable, I highly recommend this restaurant if you really want to experience a Great Meal!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Simply Fosh used to be one of the best restaurants in Palma, we finally tested the restaurant and I was very curious about the quality of the food.The location is in a little street in the centro histórico of Palma.It`s quite stylish and cool but in some details a bit used up. The bar situation is not ideal and the service is moderate. The restaurant was booked out, and our waiter was quite at his limits, so the efficiency and especially the friendliness was decreasing during the evening. Actually he became nearly impertinent.The food was really good, even if I don`t remember our dishes, I remember that the quality was excellent, very creativ and fresh.
The excellent level of food deserves a better level of service and the restaurant needs a "interior make up". Anyhow I would recommend this restaurant ...it`s worth a try !

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Having visited Simply Fosh two years ago, I looked forward to my second visit and was not disappointed. My friend and I were welcomed by the manager and offered either an inside table or one in the attractive courtyard. We chose the latter and found it an attractive area to enjoy our meal. We decided to have the 5-course tasting menu with matching wines. The food was divine and the accompanying wines went very well with the dishes. It was good to try wines we were not familiar with, especially the "Bicycle and Fish" Rueda and the nectar-like Alvear Pedro Ximinez dessert wine. Service throughout was professional but friendly and well-timed. It was well worth the 90 euros per person.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Having read about this restaurant in the guide book and in a few English newspapers we popped in for lunch while here on day trip to Palma. The three course menu for The food was beautiful, the service second to none,next time I am in Palma I hope to return and try the evening menu. The ambience of the restaurant was great, it’s a fab place to spend an afternoon having a lazy lunch.