TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Picture Perfect Day in Mallorca

This is a must do tour if you have never visited the beautiful island of Mallorca! Patrick and... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2019
Christy C
Boca Raton, Florida
Majorca Island Tour

We recently visited Majorca to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary whilst there we booked an... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2019
lesnlynne2016
Castleford, United Kingdom
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Majorca
from $90.55
from $73.95
from $11.32
from $62.26
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Amazing way to see Mallorca, lovely service very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend and a lovely experience!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank JGlondon99
Patrick James C, Owner at Mallorca Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Hi, glad to share this special time with you both and that you enjoyed the pleasant journey along the coast road from Valldemossa to Deia! It truly is a magical spot on the west coast. Thank you so much for the review, it keeps us both motivated to provide a personable service for our guests.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

My mother and I enjoyed two tours with Mallorca a island Tours! The first one was the Wine and Tapas tour where they took us to a wonderful Vineyard and we got to taste four amazing wines with great Spanish pairings. Additionally Patrick and Cecilia took us to a wonderful mirador on top of the mountain.
For our second tour, my mother and I really wanted to take a wonderful 100+ year old wooden train to Sóller, so Patrick and Cecilia crafted a beautiful and personalized tour to take us there. Patrick picked us up at our hotel and drove us to the station, where Cecilia was waiting for us with train tickets. We took the train to Sóller and they both met us there to continue with our tour of Port Sóller, Deià and Valldemossa.

Overall, they’re both extremely professional people with great attention to detail, privacy and a vast knowledge of Mallorquian culture. 10/10 would recommend.

Date of experience: July 2018
Patrick James C, Owner at Mallorca Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Hi, thank you for your kind feedback, its means so much to us both. We have really enjoyed your company over the last week and that we can share this wonderful island with you and your mother. We both love to provide great experiences for our guests!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

My daughter and I had an amazing wine tasting and tapas tour day!
Cecilia and Patrick picked us up in their blue classic jaguar to start a day full of details. We had a wonderful experience, highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2018
Patrick James C, Owner at Mallorca Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Hi, it was a pleasure that we could share with you both the wine region of Mallorca with its many bodegas and wines! Both Cecilia and I like to treat our guests as if you are our friends and to provide you with a wonderful experience. Thank you both for your kind words it means a lot!

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

This is a great tour with
personalized & professional touches. We wanted to explore Tramuntana mountains & the northwest coastal views....this private tour was perfect. We were definitely not disappointed. Patrick, the driver, and Cecilia, the tour guide, are both well versed on Mallorca, friendly, and enjoy what they do. The tour was accompanied by a welcome gift bag with a local wine & a few goodies, a printed itinerary (but they also are willing to adjust for viewing preferences), as well as chilled water & small towelettes for the trip. We had a a special request, which they researched, and provided flexible options. We were very pleased with our day tour. Thank You Mallorca Island Tours for a wonderful day trip in Mallorca!

Patrick James C, Owner at Mallorca Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Hi, we are really happy to know that we met your expectations and you had a great time. Hope you enjoy the Mallorcan wine! Both Cecilia and I are extremely grateful for your kind feedback. The photos look great, thank you for posting them!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I went to Mallorca for the first time ever in May 2018. Some of my ancestors on my mom's side had come from Binissalem and I wanted a customized, individual, tour that would take me there on market day (Friday) so I could see the little town as well as its surroundings. The friendly team at my hotel (Summum) contacted Mallorca Island Tours and arranged a day excursion which turned out to be an unforgettable experience. I had not read that I was going to be picked up in a sassy Jaguar, so that was an added bonus. What was very special was being taken around by Patrick and Cecilia who, notwithstanding they were not from Mallorca, had done a lot of homework in preparation for my tour. They were also very kind and incredibly nice. In Binissalem, Cecilia took me around the old cobblestone streets where a few times she pointed out the names of streets or sculpture artists (in front of the cathedral) that bore my last name. She also took me to a very interesting writer's house-turned- museum where one could appreciate how well off Mallorcans lived a century ago. Also, I could not resist the tempting smell coming out of a local bakery and we went in so I could buy some ensaimadas and panades. After our stroll all over town, Patrick drove us to the outskirts of Binissalem to one of several surrounding wineries. At Bodega Binigual Cristina, Binigual's marketing director, greeted me like royalty, or better, family. First we had the bodega's tour, after which, together with a variety of Binigual wines for tasting, Cristina had the most generous and succulent spread of Mallorca's lunch appetizers (and a delicious almond cake for dessert) in front of me in a beautiful garden terrace setting. I could have stayed there forever! Although the tour only lasted a few hours, I will remember this experience forever. Luckily for me, Patrick and Cecilia gave me a "goody bag" containing a bottle of Binigual wine and jars of olives and preserved figs from the area. Back in my hometown, these souvenirs are helping to keep the incredible memories from this day quite alive.

Date of experience: May 2018
Patrick James C, Owner at Mallorca Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Hi, thank you so much for your kind feedback. Both Cecilia & I enjoyed your company and it was a pleasure to show you around your ancestors town of Binissalem and the bodega! It is good to know the jars of olives and figs returned home with you to keep the memory alive! We strive to provide our guests an unforgettable experience of Mallorca and glad to hear we achieved this for you.