TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Picture Perfect Day in Mallorca

This is a must do tour if you have never visited the beautiful island of Mallorca! Patrick and... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2019
Christy C
Boca Raton, Florida
Majorca Island Tour

We recently visited Majorca to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary whilst there we booked an... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2019
lesnlynne2016
Castleford, United Kingdom
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Majorca
from $90.55
from $73.95
from $11.32
from $62.26
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I went to Mallorca for the first time ever in May 2018. Some of my ancestors on my mom's side had come from Binissalem and I wanted a customized, individual, tour that would take me there on market day (Friday) so I could see the little town as well as its surroundings. The friendly team at my hotel (Summum) contacted Mallorca Island Tours and arranged a day excursion which turned out to be an unforgettable experience. I had not read that I was going to be picked up in a sassy Jaguar, so that was an added bonus. What was very special was being taken around by Patrick and Cecilia who, notwithstanding they were not from Mallorca, had done a lot of homework in preparation for my tour. They were also very kind and incredibly nice. In Binissalem, Cecilia took me around the old cobblestone streets where a few times she pointed out the names of streets or sculpture artists (in front of the cathedral) that bore my last name. She also took me to a very interesting writer's house-turned- museum where one could appreciate how well off Mallorcans lived a century ago. Also, I could not resist the tempting smell coming out of a local bakery and we went in so I could buy some ensaimadas and panades. After our stroll all over town, Patrick drove us to the outskirts of Binissalem to one of several surrounding wineries. At Bodega Binigual Cristina, Binigual's marketing director, greeted me like royalty, or better, family. First we had the bodega's tour, after which, together with a variety of Binigual wines for tasting, Cristina had the most generous and succulent spread of Mallorca's lunch appetizers (and a delicious almond cake for dessert) in front of me in a beautiful garden terrace setting. I could have stayed there forever! Although the tour only lasted a few hours, I will remember this experience forever. Luckily for me, Patrick and Cecilia gave me a "goody bag" containing a bottle of Binigual wine and jars of olives and preserved figs from the area. Back in my hometown, these souvenirs are helping to keep the incredible memories from this day quite alive.

Date of experience: May 2018
Patrick James C, Owner at Mallorca Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Hi, thank you so much for your kind feedback. Both Cecilia & I enjoyed your company and it was a pleasure to show you around your ancestors town of Binissalem and the bodega! It is good to know the jars of olives and figs returned home with you to keep the memory alive! We strive to provide our guests an unforgettable experience of Mallorca and glad to hear we achieved this for you.