“best sushi I ever had!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

I Love Japo
Ranked #404 of 2,087 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Japanese restaurant that brings a bit of Japan in Mallorca. The team I LOVE JAPO takes 5 years located in the Santa Catalina (Calle San Magi) offering a unique range of restaurants. SUSHI AND JAPANESE FOOD QUALITY . Bringing Japanese cuisine and culture to live an unforgettable experience. Also on our televisions you can see how they prepare your sushi or Japanese interesting videos.
Colchester/England
“best sushi I ever had!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

I went to this cute little restaurant for the first time during my summer holidays last year.My then 10-year old son insisted we go there as he loves sushi.
What can I say....just came back from our holiday 2011 in Majorca and this time we went there twice and stuffed ourselves ;)
We had a platter of 44 mixed sushi,vegetable tempura,gyozas and more sushi+ softdrinks and paid about 95 euros which I think is reasonable.....and the food is excellent!!
The restaurant is very colourful with lots of japanese decorations .Service is very friendly and you can watch the chefs on a TV screen as they prepare the food.
If you want to go in the evening it's essential to make a reservation as the place is quite small ( they speak english ).
Nice to have a change from the same old tapas every time :).....even there are some very nice ones as well.

• Visited August 2011

• Polish first
Lowestoft
“Felt rushed & could not wait to close doors”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

The reason for rating this restaurant poor is because the way we were treated after having arrived at 10.20pm we were seated briskly with no smiles or greeting and given drinks & menus swiftly where upon we ordered and the food came pretty fast and must say was off great standard but after being cleared of dishes at 11.05pm we asked for dessert menu as an opposite table had something that looked interesting I was told SORRY kitchen is now closed we have a schedule on the door and cannot provide anything after 11.00pm.
Bearing in mind in Spain 11.00pm is early the member of staff seemed more interested in getting out the door and on exiting I overheard two Spanish ask for coffees and they were told the same . So on this basis in future I will ask on arrival if late what time does the Chef finish as not to spoil a night out with friends.
Staff here need to be trained in Customer Skills & Service !!!!!

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gorgeous1962
New York City, New York
“Great for a quick and tasty lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

Great value and some original sushi here - very cute interior and friendly service. worth a lunch visit

• Visited February 2011