“Very nice venue”

Asadito
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, Spanish, Grill
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Barbecue opened in 2003. Until today we have offered our specialties in grilled meats, steak, steak, T-Bonme Steak Steak and not forgetting one of our great specialties, the porker and nuetra Steak tartare. Barbecue is a unique place for all kinds of dinners and lunches. From a romantic dinner at a business lunch. Family celebrations or business in our private rooms with different capacities and equipped with projection equipment and audio.
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

My son and I were having dinner there yesterday, despite the rather negative review and it was fantastic. We had T-bone steak and angus beef. Both were cooked as we wanted.
The staff was very friendly and very attentive.
We sat there throughout the World Cup Game and it was a really nice atmosphere without pressure to make the table available.
Would go there again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Jam-Master-K

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I and my wife were on our honeymoon in Mallorca, and one evening, after looking through the reviews, we decided to try it out, since it had a beautiful garden. So we made a reservation, and there we were.

We tried as starters beef carpaccio and the Caprese salad, which they brought out ok-ish. The beef carpaccio must have some olive oil, but this one had way too much, was the first carpaccio I had with so much oil, not sure it was olive oil.

For the main course, we ordered the Angus steak and Rib Steak, both medium done. They brought only my wife main course, which was a T-Bone, done rare, we politely told them that the order is not right, and the order was for a Rib Steak. They brought us another order with spare ribs and my steak and the fries after 5 minutes. So the order was wrong again, we decided just to eat what they brought and leave the place.

The taste of the food was not incredible, the Angus had a very powerful charcoal taste, without any beef taste in it or anything else besides charcoal, and I had grilled steak lots of times, it is one of my favorite meals. The spare ribs were done, but on tasting them they seemed a bit old, and the taste was very, very flat.

One thing to mention: they tried to tell us both times when the order was wrong that what they brought is a rib steak, meaning they have no idea what they are serving, no offense.

The reason for a 2 stars review, instead of 1 star is that a manager came to speak with us, and they gave us a discount for the whole trouble. Really hope that this place will get better because it looks amazing.

Suggestions:
- print a drinks menu (it is weird to ask the waiter every time if you have that or that)
- re-think how the steaks are made and maybe the whole kitchen (for a steakhouse, steaks are quite flat and charcoal-ish)

1  Thank valentinv777
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant specialized for grilled meat,but we were very dissapointed. Grilled ribs were like a chewing gum and 1/2 of grilled chicken was dry and untasty. No sauce, you have to paid extra for everything and when I asked for drink menu, waiter was surprised,what I want... quite dissapointment for us. Not recommended

1  Thank HanaD227
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I had diner tonight in this restaurant, the place is nice.
We had Carpaccio and spare ribs and honestly when I saw the price I expected something different...
The staff look like bodyguards and look every minute your plate to check if you have finish, it is a kind of pressure I don’t want to have a Saturday evening overall!
If you want the same, better price and excellent food and service, I would recommend you EL PATIO restaurant without hesitation two blocks from this place.
First time and last time for us.

Antonio P, Gerente at Asadito, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

We appreciate your comment, our intention is always to improve. I'm sorry I didn't have a nice dinner. Thank you very much.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

The place is nice. The overall experience is good... However, I had chicken and it wasn’t that special... my partner had beef steak and he loved it. Staff gives the impression of being impatient. I will try their pizza next time.

Antonio P, Gerente at Asadito, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment, until the next, greetings and thank you very much