Staff were very helpful and happy to oblige (we had a blocked sink/loo/shower) but it was sorted within minutes.
Rooms are large, spacious and spotless. We had a very quiet room, overlooking the church and I haven't slept so well in years! Bed was huge and comfy and the room had a lovely cool, airy, contemporary feel to it.
5 mins walk into the town or beach front and only 15 mins away in cab from airport. Bike hire reasonable and supplied by hotel.
Overall - would definately stay again if I was in Palma for a few days. Lovely relaxing roof garden, but perhaps a hotel with a pool and nicer bar/restaurant would be better for longer stays (Portixol).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests fall in love with Palma, with our hotel, the charm of the old town and the beautiful views from our upper terrace. Come stay at Santa Clara Hotel to enjoy the proximity of the 10th century Arab baths, the Gothic Cathedral and the other host of attraction around the old town. Our hotel offers 4 star luxury rooms and suites with high ceilings, rustic stone walls and views to the surrounding sights of the old town. Relax in our urban spa featuring a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath or try one of the massage and beauty treatments. We also provide a conference room equipped with audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Santa Clara Urban
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca