“Beware!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Found ourselves stuck here during an excursion, as we needed to eat and it was the only place we could find.

The staff initially ignored us, once we got their attention they could believe that we hadn't reserved a table in advance; they gave us one right at the back of the restaurant.

The food was nothing special, we ended up paying 61 euro’s for two starters and a bottle of water (8 euro’s alone), they even tries to make us pay for to use the toilet.

Bring a packed lunch if you want to use the beach; this restaurant has ‘tourist trap’ written all over it!

2  Thank GrahamD101
There are newer reviews for Kiosko Pirata

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very expensive, even by ibz standards, bad food, bad bad vibe (really). I had to get trapped in one of these during my stay in Ibiza to remind me that I was in a touristy place... The nice decor and good localization is what got me in. Avoid.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stayed in mid-july at the beautiful lllates beach, went to Pirata to eat something. I had the lousiest tomato-mozerella-salad ever, you can't prepare this with less care than the team of Pirata... But at least they are still pirates: they charge you for the lousy dish 26 Euro, if you want some bred with it, you pay extra money of course. I talked to the manager, you pretended to be surprised to hear critism: he told me that i was the first person to complaine for many years. Which is a lie if you read the trip-Adviser comments. A place you should stay away!

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

They charge you to go to the loo
Talk about 'taking the peee' !!!!
Average service, just about average staff and below average food...

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as it is one of about only 3 places near Playa Illetes beach. Each of these restaurants are extremely overpriced (24€ for a cheeseburger with wedges!). There isn't much selection on the menu especially if you are not a fan of seafood. However, we did receive good service from the waiters. The restaurant would be so much better if they sold sandwiches & light bites for lunch and if the prices weren't ridiculous.