Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Opale's Fantastic Teaching

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Louise B
London, United Kingdom
Amazing yoga lesson with a view

Very inspiring and great yoga lesson with Opale. Also for beginners highly recommended. Thank you... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2018

from $52.10
from $92.54
from $75.20
More Info
All reviews great teacher mindfulness retreat teaching movement classes posture techniques inspiring lesson beginners skills session life
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Opale is the teacher at a retreat that I hold at my villa Can Magdale in Ibiza. It is a 4 day retreat with two sessions of yoga per day. Opale was recommended to me by another health professional and she has now taught at 5 of my retreats. What a find she was - her years of experience teaching many forms of yoga and pilates are invaluable and inspiring. She is sensitive to people's various needs and her style of teaching is so calm and relaxing and she gradually builds the level of difficulty as the days progress. She incorporates mindfulness and meditation that helps even more to relax the group and create the perfect atmosphere for a successful retreat and happy clients! Thank you Opale.

1  Thank Louise B
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Very inspiring and great yoga lesson with Opale. Also for beginners highly recommended. Thank you very much!

1  Thank sam100381
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Opale, thank you so much for the calm, relaxing and philosophic yoga class today. It was a great experience - highly recommended! Monica

1  Thank mobimo
Reviewed June 5, 2018

The retreat was absolutely great! Opale is a very experienced teacher and made all the difference. She corrected my posture at all times and helped me so much during the week. I was able to relax fully and improve my yoga so much during this week. The three hours went by fast and I enjoyed very much my lunches and times with Opale besides the yoga. The new location was very clean and nice and within 5 minutes walking from the beach. The hosts were very friendly and the breakfast and lunch was healthy and fresh and adapted to my needs. I can really recommend this retreat for anyone.

1  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I love my weekly classes of yoga with opal friendly / profesional / very understanding / adapting the yoga poses to my needs / love the added Pilates / 100% recomend

1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Amazing!!! I enjoy every yoga class with Opale, she is a wonderfull proffesional and makes shure you are comfortable all way through the practice. I have learnd a lot with her knowleg. I recomend 100%!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

After I made my first yoga retreat with Opale 6 years ago at Benirras, I often like to come back to Yoga Pilates Ibiza and enjoy unforgettable yoga classes with her.

She is really a high end yoga teacher with so much creativity, competence, patience and has a wonderful inspiring aura.

As I am an advanced yogi myself, I can say that she influenced and enriched my personal yoga path a lot.

In September 2017 I spent two wonderful weeks at ciel d‘azul. Two very rewarding and wonderful weeks, that helped me to completely relax and recover from my demanding job and furthermore to enhance my yoga practice.
Accomodation was nice and the yoga location beautiful.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Great classes...the way Opale gives yoga is simply amazing...I will always repeat. All her knowledge is incredible, and the way she focus in every single people and its pains.

1  Thank corina h
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Having just completed a week of yoga/Pilates under Opale's guidance at Can Magdale I cannot recommend this retreat highly enough.

Opale is incredibly knowledgeable and professional in her approach and a superb mentor. Within a matter of days my technique, appreciation of yoga, meditation and pilates skills improved immeasurably. Furthermore, thanks first and foremost to Opale it was an incredibly enjoyable and rewarding experience.

The venue, Can Magdale, is understated luxury. The building is full of character and charm, and the extensive luscious gardens are positively enchanting; a place of complete tranquility and serenity. The view from the yoga platform is to die for. The swimming pool is a delight. The food was deliciously fresh wholesome and plentiful.

In terms of the location, whilst nestling in a superbly peaceful spot on a hillside, the retreat is barely 10 minutes from the beach, and is very close to Sant Miguel.

Whilst I have rated this a 5 - it should be a 6! For anyone considering a yoga retreat I would strongly recommend getting in touch with Opale and attending one of her retreats. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I booked this retreat after reading the reviews on here as everyone spoke so highly of Opale as a teacher and she was even better than I could have hoped. This week was one of the best things I have ever done and I wish I could have stayed longer. The group was wonderful and Opale's teaching style is relaxed and detailed. I was using this week to kick start getting back into exercise and now I feel that I could walk into any class and know that I now have the skills to do it right. The spiritual side of the class is also fantastic and that is coming from someone who is normally 100 miles an hour, I finally managed to relax and meditate and also the breathing techniques are a help every day. Opale is one of the most beautiful people that I have ever met and I will definitely be booking again for another as soon as I can