“Best Mojito ever!”

Fusion
Ranked #267 of 1,647 Restaurants in Ibiza
Cuisines: Bar, Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Pub, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tirana, Albania
“Best Mojito ever!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

we sitted here just we arrived in Ibiza and was not to disappoint. the people very kind and good service. we ordered Paella and was very very good. also some mojitos and was best we have tried. the position is very comfortable and you really can relax there after a journey or party :)

• Visited July 2012

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“You will never be disappointed by this bar restaurant”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Had a meal here with a group of five friends and the food was outstanding. The paella was fantastic and full of flavour. The whole experience was so good, we returned on our last night. I have to say, I have travelled extensively and this restaurant sold the best T-bone steak I ever ate. It was so succulent it felt as if it melted in my mouth. The staff were really attentative and we did not have to wait for anything. I seem to remember the owner had a smaller restaurant for another number of years, which always served good food. So I am not surprised he has expanded to a bigger place and continues to provide high standards of service and quality food. I thoroughly recommend this place and promise, you will return.

1 Thank ScotDavid