See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2017

This small hotel is in a fab location, beside lovely Parque Florida and just a few minutes from the old town, Plaza Espana, the cathedral(s), etcet ....
But the room I was initially stuck in was the size of a shoebox, only a shoebox with a pillar in the middle of it. If you lunged sleepily out of bed in the middle of the might you would knock yourself unconscious. They should either not let it out or charge €15 for it. Anyway, when I asked to be moved after one night I got the usual response - "the hotel's full!" If it was, there was a ghost convention on. After that, the nice young man at the desk didn't put up a fight and I was moved to a much better room.
Don't worry about the breakfast, for €6.50 not worth it, and you eat in the lobby. Loads of good places nearby for coffee, juice, croissants.

Room tip: Not 106, let me say it again, not 106 ....
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Isidro R, Manager at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Dear Nallygal,

First of all, we want to thank your stay in our hotel and for choosing us. Thanks for highlight our centrical location in Vitoria.

We are sad to read that your experience was not excelent in the hotel. Regarding the comments of the room, I just want to mark out that is what you booked and the photos and characteristics are well explained.

On the other hand, some of the things you say are out of place or exaggerate the reality, was not a ghost convention in the hotel for example.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

Very small double rooms, maybe 10 m2. Noisy. Smell of tabacco. Nearly no natural light neither ventilation. I was disappointed for the amount I paid and the room I got. The location is fantastic. I would not go to that hotel again

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Isidro R, Manager at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

Dear JTD75,

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Central position near park with secure underground car parks near by (20 euros for 24 hours) A compact site so no in house restaurant but can order Pizzas/salads to be delivered and eat them in room or small breakfast area. Hotel can provide continental breakfast and owns trendy restaurant 2 doors down which sadly was closed for local fiesta! plenty bars nearby with good coffee shop in park.
Comfortable beds, good shower room, small fridge, quiet end of street, helpful friendly staff.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Isidro R, Owner at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

Dear Jan D,

First of all we want to thank your stay in our hotel and for sharing your experience in Tripadvisor.

We are pleased that your stay at the hotel has been good.

We hope to host you again on your next visit to the city.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is your basic hotel, just a place to sleep. The rooms are small and the bathroom even smaller and outdated. It's a CLEAN room, but the floors in the bathroom as they're coming apart it's hard to clean on the crevices. The beds are not the best but we had a good nights sleep. The room was quiet. It does have a good location, only 10 minutes walk to the historic old part of town. I cannot compare it to other hotels in Vitoria Gateiz as this is my first time here. However if you're on a budget it's a good hotel to stay at.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Isidro R, Manager at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Dear Angela K,

First of all we want to thank your stay in our hotel and to share your experience in Tripadvisor.

Thanks for highlight our centrical location, the cleanliness of the rooms and the calm.

abba Jazz Hotel

Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Good location( ten minutes walking to the center), poor breakfast, correct room, small bathroom.
I think there are better options for the same price in Vitoria.
I've been there just one night for business, the room was comfortably enough to work a little bit after the work day.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Isidro R, Manager at Abba Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Dear Roger S,

First ol all, we want to thank your stay in our hotel and for standing out our centrical location. Tranks for your words about our confortable rooms.

On the other hand I want to point out, that you do not had breakfast at the hotel and regarding your comment about the relation quality- price we offer a good choice for business travelers and tourism travelers.