“Excellent pizza, and friendly service!”
Review of Pizzeria Paparazzi

Pizzeria Paparazzi
Description: We are an italian pizzeria located just a short walk from Tabakalera. We are proud of our home made dough, our italian ingredients that make our pizzas so full of flavours such as our mozzarella 100% cow´s milk, Naples´buffalo cheese and Calabria´s spicy chorizo. We offer pizzas to take away, eat in or delivered for only 2€ around all Donostia´s neighbourhood. Our signature dish is the panzer otto, a small calzone filled in 6 different ways, it´s the real deal for a quick lunch or a cheap eat, you can get one from only 3,5€. Last but not least you must try our very popular dessert: Tiramisu´, with mascarpone cheese and savoiardi biscuits, a grandma recipe will leave you speechless. Walking in Paparazzi you will feel as if you've travelled few thousand miles and you end up in one of those typical italian pizzerias, we are sure of this, for the simple reason that we are a family run business with italian and basque roots, doing what we love and know best for the last 2 generations.
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Really great food and friendly service (plus they spoke excellent English!), more space inside than it shows in the photos. Also discount when you buy multiple pizzas. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The place is not super big so it might not be ideal for big groups but the vibe is excellent, service is friendly and the pizza is amazing and richly topped (and as an Italian I know what I’m talking about!).

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank enricoc688
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Ate one of their vegetarian pizzas, which was really good! The pizzas are fairly priced as well, I payed around 10€ for mine.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a quick pizza before evening’s World Cup game on TV.

We chose Pizzeria Paparazzi based on good recommendations and near location. Not always good recommendations mean good experience for yourself. It’s always about your personal perception.

This time recommendations did match with our experience.

I had a Panzerotti (a small calzone type pizza) and my wife had pizza Margarita.

They were both amazing!! Also staff was very friendly and restaurant’s phone was ringing constantly receiving orders.

I was supposed to take a picture but realized after 5 minutes that all food was gone

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Felt like a break from Tapas and was craving pizza. We found this place and reviews were great, little did we know how great it was! We eat a lot of pizza in Melbourne as we have a huge Italian community throughout the city, this pizza was as good as any I've had anywhere - Italy included. The pizza base was incredible and the toppings were all quality ingredients.

I don't normally write reviews but after meeting Eddy and the team my wife and I thought we should write one. Not only is the pizza amazing but they are super friendly and we loved every aspect of our visit. Thanks and keep doing what you are doing!

Date of visit: May 2018