Stayed at the Hesperia Donostia for two nights in December, thought this was a great value for the money. Very, very clean, spacious room, well-appointed with a comfortable bed. Bathroom is large with a great shower, unlimited hot water and large soft towels. The staff is excellent – when we had issues with the internet connection, they went well out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. So much so that they called the provider directly and made arrangements just for our use. Many thanks a kudos to Amaia at the front desk, she made our stay most enjoyable. Overall a tremendous value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH San Sebastián Donosti hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Donosti, is a great base for business travelers. It’s close to the city’s business and technology district, and has lots of major companies within walking distance. As for getting to the city center, it’s just a short drive away. - near the city’s business and technology district - within walking distance of major companies and most of the university’s buildings - a 10-minute drive from the city center – there’s a bus stop just outside the hotel, with a service to the old town running every 5 minutes We have 45 spacious rooms on 5 floors. They’re comfortable and stylish in equal measure, and come with some thoughtful extras. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH San Sebastian Donosti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Donosti Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Hesperia Donosti San Sebastián Donostia