“Just book !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of San Sebastian Walking Tours

San Sebastian Walking Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our All-INCLUSIVE Food & Wine (PINTXO/TAPAS) Tour, or our famous City Sightseeing/Cultural Tour given only in English by an ENGLISH SPEAKING EXPAT, who has lived here for many years and who has married into the Basque Culture. Please click on the link and visit our webpage so that you can see why ours are the best and most economical Tours in Donostia-San Sebastian and to make your reservation. As a visitor here for many years before my move, I know what information is useful, be it PINTXOS/Tapas, The City sights, how to Pintxo, Restaurants or outlying attractions. To do Pintxos right, you really need someone on the inside, someone that knows where to go on the particular day you are here and can help you get the most out of what is available. I will help you explore flavors, but nothing over the top, I am very traditional in my selection of local Pintxos and pair them with local wines. I do show you the most modern bars as well. My tours are designed to give my guests a great head start on this area, from the History and Traditions, to the PROPER way to eat PINTXOS (Tapas). I show you this city with an open point of view and make you feel like a visiting family member or friend, so that after the tour is over you feel more comfortable getting around the city and looking deeper into the areas that you are most interested in. I normally keep my groups small, so it almost feels like a private tour. If you would like a private tour please, contact us for pricing and availability. My tour is best done on the first morning that you are here.
Essex, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Just book !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

A really enjoyable experience , Keith the guide is a great chap and made our day . The walking tour was very informative and is a great way to get your bearings sorted for any stay in San Sebastian . We did the combo tour , with the pintxo tour to finish , all I can say is yum !
So thanks Keith .. Regards Duncan

• Turkish first
“Awesome fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

We did this tour the first day we were in San Sebastián and loved it! We got to try different Pintox, local beverages and also learn about the art of Pintox and the local etiquette. We would have been very intimated ordering Pintox without doing this tour! Great guide, very friendly and a great way to meet people!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A lot for your buck.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Interesting way to learn about a country's history and customs. Excellent guide and a lot of exercise.

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Extraordinary experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Simply a A++ value from a gifted guide. Either tour is highly recommended for the first day in town, and if time allows the combo it is strongly suggested. Keith's tour delivers far more than his considerable promises on the website. And he clearly makes friends as fast as anyone I have encountered in recent years. A "not to miss" piece of any first visit to this area.

Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Miss This Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I am not a history buff so for me, Keith, was great. He told the history of the Basque country in an interesting and humorous way. We took the combined tour - walking tour of the city along with the Pintxo tour. We would never have gotten as much out of the beautiful city of San Sebastian without him. We enjoyed a beautiful day with wonderful food. He gave us places to go back and visit and instilled curiosity for his city.

1 Thank jill b