“A real eye opener !!”

San Sebastian Walking Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The most authentic and economically priced All-Inclusive type Pintxo/Tapas Tour or our City Sightseeing and Cultural Tour given in English by an Native ENGLISH SPEAKING EXPAT. Let me use my 18 years of teaching experience to help you understand this unique region and culture. I know what information is useful, from why you are not in Spain to the difference between tapas and pintxos, how and when to do things, how to pay, where to eat and so on, plus tons of other restaurants and outlying attractions. I offer the best walking tour in town. To do Pintxos right, you really need someone on the inside, someone that knows where to go on the particular day you are here and can help you get the most out of what is available. I help you explore flavors, but nothing over the top, I am very traditional in my selection of local Pintxos Bars and I pair them with local wines. I do show you the most modern bars as well. My tours are designed to give my guests a great head start on this area.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I with 2 friends booked Keith's tour not expecting such a wonderfull professional tour .
We found Keith to be both intuitive and friendly his local knowledge was fabulous , we highly recommend his tour
Love the Pintxos Bars what a life style.
Regards

"great tour"
in 45 reviews
"an american"
in 13 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 26 reviews
"during our stay"
in 11 reviews
"learned how"

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We took the combo tour on a downcast day but had a great time. The tour guide Keith is extremely knowledgeable about San Sebastián and it's history and we learnt a great deal. To finish off with some fantastic pinxtos and great wine and local drinks was a great way to start our experience of San Sebastián. We would definitely recommend the tour to any first time tourists.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My son and I went on the combo tour with Keith, which took four hours. Keith is very knowledgable about San Sebastián history and the area. We took this tour on our second day in the city. The information Keith provided helped us plan our remaining days in the city. Keith took us to five Pintxos bars. We had great fun. Keith was very knowledgable about which Pintxos to order, generally a particular speciality. Keith received his knowledge from his father in law who was employed in in the food business. I enjoyed being able to taste many local beverages. I had txakolic, white and red wine, sparkling wine, and the hard cider. This tour is also a great tour for families. We did have a family with three children that took tis tour with us. The children enjoyed the food, experience, and fresh grape juice.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I read about this tour on tripadvisor and was so excited to go along to it because of all it's great reviews and the San Sebastian Walking Tour did not disappoint!! We went to the combo tour that is sightseeing and visitsonto 5 different pintxos bars with our guide Keith who certainly knew how to entertain us and share his deep knowledge about the history of San Sebastian. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone that visits this city as it is a great introduction to the sites, history and most importantly the amazing food! Thank you Keith for an amazing day!

1  Thank Tamika B