Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Walking tour with Keith

Immediately after meeting Keith were friends and on our way to learning about the history of the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
wdriggers2018
St. Petersburg, Florida
via mobile
oh my gosh! its kyle chandler...

sort of.... Keith is his twin. The only downside to the tour was the rain- only because of all... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
scarleetta
New York City, New York

All reviews combo tour keith's tour pintxos tour pintxos bars great tour an american would highly recommend this tour great introduction history tour his knowledge basque culture local drinks ask questions wonderful city pinxto bar learned how during our stay
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My son and I went on the combo tour with Keith, which took four hours. Keith is very knowledgable about San Sebastián history and the area. We took this tour on our second day in the city. The information Keith provided helped us plan our remaining days in the city. Keith took us to five Pintxos bars. We had great fun. Keith was very knowledgable about which Pintxos to order, generally a particular speciality. Keith received his knowledge from his father in law who was employed in in the food business. I enjoyed being able to taste many local beverages. I had txakolic, white and red wine, sparkling wine, and the hard cider. This tour is also a great tour for families. We did have a family with three children that took tis tour with us. The children enjoyed the food, experience, and fresh grape juice.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I read about this tour on tripadvisor and was so excited to go along to it because of all it's great reviews and the San Sebastian Walking Tour did not disappoint!! We went to the combo tour that is sightseeing and visitsonto 5 different pintxos bars with our guide Keith who certainly knew how to entertain us and share his deep knowledge about the history of San Sebastian. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone that visits this city as it is a great introduction to the sites, history and most importantly the amazing food! Thank you Keith for an amazing day!

1  Thank Tamika B
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We took a combo city cum pintxos tour. Keith our guide was a wonderful host; he very patiently entertained all our questions and shared his local knowledge. We would have missed many of the sights and pintxos dishes if not for the tour. The pintxos tour included 5 stops, each to taste the speciality in each bar, pared to different drinks. Do this tour early during your visit to SS and it will enhance your overall experience.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was delighted to have a personal tour of San Sebastian. I was travelling alone and it was the perfect way to get some knowledge about the city and its roots, while having someone to converse with!

Keith did a great job of discussing the origins of the city and how the French conquered through breaching by land. Then he further explained the Portuguese and the English helped to reconquer the city for the Spanish. What was neat is that he took me through to the "old wall" where the breach took place and I felt transported back in time with that explanation.

It was also interesting to get info you wouldn't normally get, such as the Chocolatiers and the "Chocolate Church" and what that represented in those times. I was especially taken aback by the bullets holes along the buildings from the times of conquest. It makes the history seem more vivid when the details are pointed out and I really appreciated that.

Keith was great at explaining these details. Thanks Keith!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We showed up for the combo tour on a rainy day in San Sebastian and learned that we were the only ones on the tour. Thus, we had a private tour guide of San Sebastian for over 4 hours. The first tour was of the town itself, and Keith got us oriented and up to date on not only the layout of the town but the culture as well. Despite being rainy and cold, this proved to be a great asset to planning the rest of our time in San Sebastian. The second tour was the pintxos tour and it took all of the anxiety out of learning a different "style" of eating. After the tour we just ate in the pintxos bars for the rest of our trip, and still have a list of ones to try when we get back to this beautiful town. Keith is as friendly as can be and this is really about this best thing I can imagine doing when coming to San Sebastian for the first time.