All reviews the bus minute walk fridge balcony arzak luxury noise
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Nice hotel with a safe parking space at the back. The rooms at the front of the hotel are quite noisy because of the proximity of the road. My dog was accepted for a 10 euro fee. The rooms have a balcony. Walking distance to the beach and the town centre. Very handy. The rooms are clean even i decoration is basic.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Very good value for money, simple, no frills old hotel with plenty of free open parking. Hotel room though old, is very well maintained and clean. Room and bathroom is small.
I’m happy with this place except for the noise! This hotel faces a main road and the noise from the street is incessant. Whats worse is that we were given a corner room facing the road. It definitely felt like we were sleeping on the side of the street, it’s that bad. Tried asking for a room change but we were told they were full.
I would have given 4 stars if it weren’t for the noise.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Good sized room with great shower. Very convenient for city - a good walk. Large carpark at rear accessible from laneway which helps with the one way traffic system. English spoken. Great breakfast 8euro

Room tip: away from reception
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The principal reason for our stay here was a reservation at Arzak which is about 500m up the road so walkable even in heels. However we extended our stay in order to see more of San Sebastian and it was so convenient to have the free private parking; the #13 bus to town centre stops almost outside the door and is every 6-8 mins. The hotel is comfortable enough, clean no-frills but had AC, a room fridge, hairdryer, toiletries and safe. Reception staff were very friendly and one girl in particular keen to tell us all the places we should see. I thought the buffet breakfast was worth the 8€, with fresh juice and pod coffee. My only gripe was that I had to put 1€ in the slot to use the safe...every time I opened/closed it.. My own inefficiency meant I spent about 4€! Still, a bit mean I thought.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms may have a glazed door instead of a window.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne T
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during the Donosti Cup in early July.

The rooms were comfortable with decent bathrooms and serviced daily. Staff were always helpful and pleasant.

The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the outskirts of the city centre so location is good. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend for those looking for convenience rather than luxury.

Date of stay: July 2018