“Highly Recommended”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Siwa08
West Vancouver, Canada
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I and another couple spent four wonderful nights at this centrally located apartment in San Sebastian. The booking process from Canada was flawless and my questions were answered very quickly. Before we arrived we were provided with a lot of helpful information about the apartment and San Sebastian and at our request a dinner reservation was made for us at a restaurant which Amaia ( the representative of the owner of the apartment) had recommended. Upon arrival at the apartment we were greeted by Amaia who handled the check in process very efficiently and provided us with more tips on shopping, restaurants and pintxo bars. The apartment itself was very spacious and well equipped. The wrap around balcony with a partial view of the sea was a bonus. The location was great. Close to shops and a five minute walk to the Parte Vieja where we spent our evenings in the pintxo bars and restaurants. Also located within a five minute walk was the secure parking arranged by Amaia at an extra cost. We could not have found a better place to stay in San Sebastian and would have no hesitation in highly recommending this apartment to our friends.

Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 7, 2014
Thank you so much Donna for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting you and providing you with all the information you needed. I am glad you loved the apartment and San Sebastian itself.
Hugs from sunny Donostia :)
Madrid
Reviewed January 14, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway
Jan 14, 2014
Eskerrik asko Joserra! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Hope to see you again soon! I am glad you loved the apartment and enjoyed your stay in your hometown ;) Hugs from lovely Donostia!
Bournemouth
Reviewed December 16, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Dec 16, 2013
Thank you so much Harry!! It was lovely meeting you! I hope to see you soon. Hugs from Donostia!
Makati
Reviewed December 10, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Dec 10, 2013
Salamat po (Thanks) for you review Maria & friends! I am glad you had such a great time in San Sebastian! I told you you would love the apartment because of its spectacular terrace! The view from there is amazing!
Well... the walk from the apartment to the Old Part is just a 7 minute walk!!!!!
Hope to see you again if not in the Philippines in San Sebastian ;)
Sydney
Reviewed October 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Oct 14, 2013
Thanks for the review Patrick!
It was a pleasure meeting you all. We did have extra pillows with different shapes and I showed them to your friend when I met him at the apartment. Maybe he forgot to explain you...I hope it wasn't a big inconvenience...
Greetings from San Sebastian!
Sydney Australia
Reviewed September 24, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Sep 24, 2013
Thanks a lot Terrie. I'm gald you felt very welcome and also that you liked the place and the apartment. I am sorry that you couldn't sleep because of the noise! the windows are prepared so that the noise does not enter into the apartment. Did you sleep with the windows open? noise may bother you because of that...thanks again. Greetings from San Sebastian.
California
Reviewed September 22, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 22, 2013
Thanks a lot for this wonderful review Patty. It is a pleasure to see you had a good time, that after all is what we want for our guests. San Sebastian was definitely a good choice for the wedding ;) Hope to see you back here. Greetings from Donostia :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing