_Amazing views of San Sebastian. Probably the best in the entire city.
-This hotel sits on top of a mountain.
-The rooms are small, musty, and outdated.
-The restaurant food is amazing, but the decor in the restaurant and lobby are very outdated.
I think this hotel would be AMAZING with a solid renovation.
That being said it was a decent spot for 2 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 km from the city centre of San Sebastian and close to the historic monument Palacio Miramar and Naval Museum. Restaurant, bar, meeting rooms. Swimming pool and parking facilities. Stunning views over the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Monte Igueldo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure San Sebastian Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Mercure San Sebastián Donostia
- Mercure Hotel San Sebastian