Ways to Experience Bask for All
from $262.17
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

This was amazing!!! If you like white wine must do. The driver picks you up from your hotel/Airbnb, drives you to this beautiful fishing village Getaria. The vineyard is family owned, small and quaint, very friendly owners. They make two types of crisp white wine, which I would have shipped home but it’s too expensive to America. After the wine tasting we went to a restaurant on the water. I’m not a fish person, but this was literally the freshest fish ever!! And lunch is paid for as part of your tour. This was one of my favorite things I did on my two week trip to Europe.
Tour guide was Andoni, very friendly and personable. Office staff reached out to me before and after tour on WhatsApp to confirm details and to make sure everything was good. Highly recommend this tour!!

1  Thank kierief2015
blancavds, Owner at Bask for All, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Thanks so much Kieri for your elaborated review! We’re so happy you loved the tour to Getaria. The most important thing for us is to know that our clients will keep good memories of their trip to the Basque Country. We look forward to have you back, greetings from San Sebastian!

Reviewed July 8, 2019

I am recently disabled and was very anxious about traveling. Bask for All was incredible from helping with equipment rentals, arranging transfers and tours, and quickly responding to questions before and during trip. Highly recommended - they allowed us to enjoy our trip without stressing about logistics. Mikel as the guide for the wine tour was great with leading tour and conversation.

Date of experience: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
blancavds, Propietario at Bask for All, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Thanks so much, it was a real pleasure meeting you.