“Wonderful veggie”
Review of Mapa Verde

Mapa Verde
Description: Café vegetariano frente a la playa de la Zurriola. Comida sana, colorida y alegre.
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

After downing so much pinxtos I was craving some good and exciting vegetables. Mapa Verde didn't disappoint. They have exciting vegetables servings that could last you for your stay in S.S. while at it make sure to try the cheese cake it's delicious!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our creative and lovingly prepared lunch on a recent visit. It was delicious, the atmosphere fun and the service terrific. We’ll be back when we’re in San Sebastián again!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank John B
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

As a vegetarian it can be quite hard to find good and tasty vegan food in San Sebastian but this really has a high standard. It's worth the walk along the beach do get there. We all ate the Mapa Verde plate which were delicious! Fresh and healthy. A real vegetable bomb! So if greens is your thing this is the place to go ;)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We came here twice on our trip (the second time because they kindly contacted me to advise I left my sunglasses behind so we had to go back and get them and of course get more food!) this was a blessing! The first time we got a selection of pintxos to share and a Buddha bowl and the brownie AMAZING! The second time the meal of the day which was a delicious mix of everything. ...and then a takeaway lemon cake and carrot cake! Fresh tasty and creative food with really friendly staff directly opposite the surf beach. What is not to love??!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

My cousin took me here because she is vegetarian and it had been recommended to her. She was disappointed because the food was not the type she likes, it was “too healthy”. She likes things that taste like non veggie but are made of veggies.
I, on the other hand am not vegetarian and loved it! I had the dish of the day which was full of different tastes. I would have preferred a little more choice on the lunch menu - dish of the day or a rice bowl - but I enjoyed the food and would visit again.
Relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2018