“Very Good”

Bodegon Alejandro
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

A little pricy but worths, every dish every plate has a deep dedication. Good service, I would prefer to sit at the main hall, small hall is a little tight.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My boyfriend took me here for my 30th birthday lunch and it was just wonderful. The amuse bouche was a heavenly watermelon gaspacho. I was tempted to ask for more!

We decided to go a la carte - I had the spider crab salad for my started and grilled squid for my main. Both were absolutely delicious. The crab salad was simple and every bite was packed with flavour. The grilled squid was the best I've ever had and being from Vancouver, I consider myself seafood-knowledgeable. It was perfectly cooked and was a large portion. I love a restaurant that isn't afraid to fill a plate!

I have a dairy allergy and the chef was kind enough to cater to my allergy by making up an exquisite fruit salad. The restaurant staff were friendly and informative and we didn't wait too long for anything - timing was perfect.

Overall I'd say this restaurant was fantastic on all counts and we will definitely be back next trip.

1  Thank vee_eff
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stopped here for lunch. It's a fantastic place! The service is very friendly and efficient, the food is very good and presented in an creative way. We got an appetizer before the actual meal and some sweets after the dessert, such a nice touch. The decor is beautiful and original. We were the only tourists there and some guests seemed to be there on a regular basis. I can see why.

When we payed, we noticed that the wine for one of us was not on the bill. The waitress/keeper simply said that this was not a mistake and that we didn't have to pay for the wine. This has never happened to me before.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Each course presented beautifully and were excellent. We had the tasting menu of 6 courses with matching wines gallery well selected. Service was terrific the waitresses were willing to stop and explain things. Extra courses before and after the meal were appreciated and fitted the theme of the meal. Could fault anything.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our hotel recommended this restaurant because we were travelling with two kids (5 and 7) and did not want to eat standing up in a bar. We walked in with no reservations and we got seated immediately. We were seated at a spacious table and the waiters were very friendly. The food was quite delicious, I had a memorable crab salad to start. We also drank a bottle of fantastic wine. This was a great meal with our children!

1  Thank Kinna