My experience at Hotel Sirimiri was a great surprise, considering that it is a 2 star hotel! The hotel is recent and still looks new. Travelled with a group of 6 people and booked 3 rooms (2 doubles and 1 triple) for 1 night on the easter week. Following is a summary of our experience:
1) Location - excellent location at a walking distance from almost everything (Ribera - 1 minute, River - 5 m, Casco Viejo - 1m, Train - 3 m, Guggenheim - 15 m). We were travelling by car but the hotel has parking and there were 2 places for us. The park is small but free;
2) Lobby and Reception - standard for a 2 star hotel, with a small living room. Note that this is a non smoker hotel in public areas. There is just one lift to the upper floors and is enough;
3) Personnel and Service - The personnel were very friendly and helpful! Advised us about restaurants, points of interest and guided us on a Bilbao map;
4) Food - the breakfast was quite poor even for the 3,00 € per adult we paid (Toasts, juice, coffe, milk, tea, butter, some industrial cakery and cereals). The hotel may improve this service (at least other bread, ham and cheese ...)
5) Rooms - Excellent surprise! The rooms were very clean and tiny and there was enough space for 3 people. The extra bed was quite good and the decor was simple but nice. Bathroom was spacious and looks nice as well;
6) Overall opinion - it is impossible to find a similar hotel (even a 3 star) for the same price! Would definitely recommend!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Sirimiri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirimiri Hotel Bilbao