Review Highlights
Fantastic Camino Walk

My friend and I just finished the Kinder Camino with Fresco. It was fantastic. The food, guides... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
NanaLong
Alexandria, Louisiana
via mobile
Perfect Way to walk the Camino - supported

Just finished 120 km with Fresco's "Kinder Camino". It was a perfectly organized trip from initial... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
retinott
Ottawa, Ontario

All reviews buen camino own pace self guided tour manor houses luggage transfer tour companies great trip beautiful scenery excellent tour an amazing experience all ages kinder sarria elba raul hike journey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really enjoyed the Camino, I travelled solo and Fresco did a great job organizing. Great hotels and detailed maps. Carol Unger my Fresco tour representative was very helpful too!

Elba P, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Russ!

Thank you so much for your review!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your Camino with Fresco Tours and that you found everything to your liking. Glad you met Carol who is a wonderful and very knowledgeable guide and who also has a great sense of humor!

Please come and visit us again...buen Camino in life!

All best!

Elba

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just finished my first visit to Spain, and my first excursion with Fresco Tours. I would highly recommend them. They arranged for my non-escorted tour on the Camino de Santiago, and everything was superb. Their help with pre-trip planning and questions was invaluable. They were extremely well organized, and made the process so easy.

Once on the Camino, the information they provided in the orientation packet was exactly what was needed to plan each day's hike. And the hotels they reserved for us along the Road were clean, modern and offered great food options.

The Fresco Tours staff is absolutely dedicated to making the Camino experience the best possible... I've already recommended them to friends, and plan to use them again.

Hola Ken!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Fresco Tours for your Camino experience! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time in Spain and that you found everything to your liking. We, at Fresco Tours, always strive to make our pilgrims' experience as wonderful as possible.
It's been a pleasure working with you and hope to see you again on the Camino!
Un abrazo,

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our recent Camino was our 2nd with Fresco Tours. I couldn't think of anyone else to walk with especially after an unforgettable first Camino in May 2017. What struck me most was the heart and warmth of the staff of Fresco Tours, from the time we first contacted them to during the walk and after. My sister and I were touched by the hospitality and most of all, the care for our 84 year old father during his 1st Camino and again, recently. Papa had a wonderful and joyful time. Fresco Tours made our Camino and time in Spain so very special.

Alissa J, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear themeaningofmichelle,

I am so happy that you were able to embark on this second Camino once again with your father and also with your sister this time around! :) I raise my glass to you all for being such a lovely family and for the memories you've been able to make together on this journey and that Fresco Tours was able to be a part of it. Be well and keep on walking!

Warm regards, Alissa J

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent company. I have worked with Fresco Tours two times and they have made my Camino walks memorable and joyful!

Alissa J, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear ekurusz,

It was wonderful to work with you again, and I'm so happy that you had time to enjoy the walk and take lots of pictures! There really are special details that one can find on the Camino, and it's nice to be able to walk at your leisure and take them in! :)

Keep walking and hasta pronto!

Best regards,

Alissa J

Reviewed August 2, 2018

My experience with Fresco Tours has included two excursions along the Camino de Santiago. I know that I will reach out to Fresco again when the Camino calls again. The personnel were professional, personal, and exceptional. My first Camino was personal. The second included university students and many moving parts. Fresco made planning the trips easy, comfortable, and reliable. Honestly, please consider this wonderful tour group if you are interested in the Camino, its multiple routes, and want to walk along The Way worry free. They're amazing.

Elba P, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Fr. Chris! Thank you so much for your lovely review...I am so very happy to have worked with you on both of your trips with Fresco, especially this year when you brought along a lovely group of students and friends. I know in my heart that the memories will last a lifetime. You are an exceptional human being and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to communicate with you through the planning stage. Hopefully we will meet some day. Peace and love!