Review Highlights
One of life’s greatest experiences

It is now 12 months since we walked the Camino from León to Santiago de Compostela with Fresco... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2020
CharlesR691
Melbourne, Australia
Camino de Santiago self guided tour

We had a wonderful self-guided tour with Fresco Tours from Ponferrada, Spain to Santiago de... read more

Reviewed February 2, 2020
Trail307969

All reviews portuguese camino self guided own pace fellow pilgrims manor houses camino walk hiking experience santiago tour bus driver trip arrangements travel logistics highly recommend this trip tour starting knowledgeable tour guides side trips rewarding experience group tour
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Just finished my first visit to Spain, and my first excursion with Fresco Tours. I would highly recommend them. They arranged for my non-escorted tour on the Camino de Santiago, and everything was superb. Their help with pre-trip planning and questions was invaluable. They were extremely well organized, and made the process so easy.

Once on the Camino, the information they provided in the orientation packet was exactly what was needed to plan each day's hike. And the hotels they reserved for us along the Road were clean, modern and offered great food options.

The Fresco Tours staff is absolutely dedicated to making the Camino experience the best possible... I've already recommended them to friends, and plan to use them again.

Date of experience: September 2018
Elba P, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Hola Ken!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Fresco Tours for your Camino experience! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time in Spain and that you found everything to your liking. We, at Fresco Tours, always strive to make our pilgrims' experience as wonderful as possible.
It's been a pleasure working with you and hope to see you again on the Camino!
Un abrazo,

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our recent Camino was our 2nd with Fresco Tours. I couldn't think of anyone else to walk with especially after an unforgettable first Camino in May 2017. What struck me most was the heart and warmth of the staff of Fresco Tours, from the time we first contacted them to during the walk and after. My sister and I were touched by the hospitality and most of all, the care for our 84 year old father during his 1st Camino and again, recently. Papa had a wonderful and joyful time. Fresco Tours made our Camino and time in Spain so very special.

Date of experience: July 2018
Alissa J, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear themeaningofmichelle,

I am so happy that you were able to embark on this second Camino once again with your father and also with your sister this time around! :) I raise my glass to you all for being such a lovely family and for the memories you've been able to make together on this journey and that Fresco Tours was able to be a part of it. Be well and keep on walking!

Warm regards, Alissa J

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent company. I have worked with Fresco Tours two times and they have made my Camino walks memorable and joyful!

Date of experience: June 2018
Alissa J, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear ekurusz,

It was wonderful to work with you again, and I'm so happy that you had time to enjoy the walk and take lots of pictures! There really are special details that one can find on the Camino, and it's nice to be able to walk at your leisure and take them in! :)

Keep walking and hasta pronto!

Best regards,

Alissa J

Reviewed August 2, 2018

My experience with Fresco Tours has included two excursions along the Camino de Santiago. I know that I will reach out to Fresco again when the Camino calls again. The personnel were professional, personal, and exceptional. My first Camino was personal. The second included university students and many moving parts. Fresco made planning the trips easy, comfortable, and reliable. Honestly, please consider this wonderful tour group if you are interested in the Camino, its multiple routes, and want to walk along The Way worry free. They're amazing.

Date of experience: July 2018
Elba P, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Fr. Chris! Thank you so much for your lovely review...I am so very happy to have worked with you on both of your trips with Fresco, especially this year when you brought along a lovely group of students and friends. I know in my heart that the memories will last a lifetime. You are an exceptional human being and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to communicate with you through the planning stage. Hopefully we will meet some day. Peace and love!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

What an extraordinary walk. Fresco does everything right! Do not hesitate to choose them. I just returned July 2018.
Annie

Date of experience: June 2018
Alex C, Owner at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Hola Annie,

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed our Camino Portuguese walk - Raúl and Piero do a wonderful job taking care of the pilgrims. Were you able to find more chairs like the ones in Guimaraes? :)

If you are ever back in Spain, please do not hesitate to contact us - we'd be delighted to have you join us!

Saludos,