“The Heart and Warmth of Fresco Tours”
Review of Fresco Tours

Fresco Tours
Ranked #9 of 50 Tours in Bilbao
More attraction details
Owner description: Visiting the Basque Country? Looking to walk the Camino de Santiago? Spend an afternoon or day with us and, we'll show you our neighborhood! We've got lots of things to share with you - from breath taking coastal walks leading into San Sebastian, the world acclaimed Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, fabulous vinos of La Rioja wine region, and our favorite, "star grazing" at the Michelin Restaurants!
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our recent Camino was our 2nd with Fresco Tours. I couldn't think of anyone else to walk with especially after an unforgettable first Camino in May 2017. What struck me most was the heart and warmth of the staff of Fresco Tours, from the time we first contacted them to during the walk and after. My sister and I were touched by the hospitality and most of all, the care for our 84 year old father during his 1st Camino and again, recently. Papa had a wonderful and joyful time. Fresco Tours made our Camino and time in Spain so very special.

Alissa J, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear themeaningofmichelle,

I am so happy that you were able to embark on this second Camino once again with your father and also with your sister this time around! :) I raise my glass to you all for being such a lovely family and for the memories you've been able to make together on this journey and that Fresco Tours was able to be a part of it. Be well and keep on walking!

Warm regards, Alissa J

"raul"
"hike"
"journey"

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent company. I have worked with Fresco Tours two times and they have made my Camino walks memorable and joyful!

Alissa J, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear ekurusz,

It was wonderful to work with you again, and I'm so happy that you had time to enjoy the walk and take lots of pictures! There really are special details that one can find on the Camino, and it's nice to be able to walk at your leisure and take them in! :)

Keep walking and hasta pronto!

Best regards,

Alissa J

Reviewed August 2, 2018

My experience with Fresco Tours has included two excursions along the Camino de Santiago. I know that I will reach out to Fresco again when the Camino calls again. The personnel were professional, personal, and exceptional. My first Camino was personal. The second included university students and many moving parts. Fresco made planning the trips easy, comfortable, and reliable. Honestly, please consider this wonderful tour group if you are interested in the Camino, its multiple routes, and want to walk along The Way worry free. They're amazing.

Elba P, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Fr. Chris! Thank you so much for your lovely review...I am so very happy to have worked with you on both of your trips with Fresco, especially this year when you brought along a lovely group of students and friends. I know in my heart that the memories will last a lifetime. You are an exceptional human being and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to communicate with you through the planning stage. Hopefully we will meet some day. Peace and love!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

What an extraordinary walk. Fresco does everything right! Do not hesitate to choose them. I just returned July 2018.
Annie

Alex C, Owner at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Hola Annie,

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed our Camino Portuguese walk - Raúl and Piero do a wonderful job taking care of the pilgrims. Were you able to find more chairs like the ones in Guimaraes? :)

If you are ever back in Spain, please do not hesitate to contact us - we'd be delighted to have you join us!

Saludos,

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2018

My adult son and I joined A Fresco Start for a self-guided week of hiking the last stage of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela. It was wonderful. We enjoyed the freedom of walking at our own pace, and left the details to Fresco. The hotels were all clean, convenient, and offered comfortable beds and hot showers! The luggage transfer worked flawlessly, and the Fresco representatives were a joy to work with. so very happy with our Fresco experience.

Elba P, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Ginny! I am so very happy to hear that you and Cooper had such a wonderful experience on the Camino...we strive for this outcome! It is always wonderful to see that our dear pilgrims have a special memory of the Camino to last for a lifetime...keep on walking and buen camino in life!