“Wonderful Camino experience, and cost-effective too!”
Review of Fresco Tours

Fresco Tours
Ranked #8 of 50 Tours in Bilbao
More attraction details
Owner description: Visiting the Basque Country? Looking to walk the Camino de Santiago? Spend an afternoon or day with us and, we'll show you our neighborhood! We've got lots of things to share with you - from breath taking coastal walks leading into San Sebastian, to the world acclaimed Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, and fabulous vinos of La Rioja wine region!
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Knowledgeable, fun guides, great meals and lodgings, spectacular scenery on the Camino Portugués...I heartily recommend Fresco Tours!

Date of experience: October 2017
Alissa J, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Kay R,

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review. It really is lovely to make your way to Santiago while taking in the beautiful landscape that the trail offers!

I'm glad you enjoyed your time on the Camino and your experience with Fresco Tours - we are happy to help and aim to accommodate your needs as best we can.

Take care and keep on walking!

Warm regards,

"leon"
in 6 reviews
"sarria"

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I joined the September 2017 Camino Portugues tour as a solo traveler and everything about this trip was wonderful! Fresco Tours did an amazing job organizing this walk. Well organized logistics, delicious food (especially the picnics), great restaurants and very nice accommodation. Our guides Jason and Irene, were superstars! They made everyone feel comfortable and made sure we were all having a great time. Lastly, our group was just so cool! Everyone was very friendly and cheerful!

I will definitely be booking another tour soon and recommending Fresco Tours to my friends!

Date of experience: September 2017
Alissa J, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear VeniceDubai,

Great to hear that you enjoyed your Camino Portugues with Jason, Irene and of course, your group of fellow pilgrims!

When the weather permits, it certainly is nice to take a break under some shaded trees and enjoy a nice picnic lunch made up of salads, fresh bread, various cheeses and cold cuts, fruit and so on, before continuing on your journey towards Santiago.

We hope to see you out on the trail again in the future! Until then, be well and take good care!

Kind regards,

Alissa J

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Our pilgrimage on the Camino Trail was life altering. It was inspiring to see all ages, shapes and levels of fitness, each doing the trail for their own reasons. We did the 200 km self guided tour with Fresco and they did an incredible job. The daily maps were essential and finding our luggage in our room at the end of each day was just what we needed. The group that started the tour were amazing people. If I could bottle the physical, emotional and spiritual feelings, I would share with everyone so that they would do this journey. No one should miss it. Fresco is the only way to go!

1  Thank LiseNovaScotia
Elba P, Guest Relations Manager at Fresco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Lise! Thank you so much for your lovely words! It was a pleasure meeting you at the manor house. Your group bonded beautifully and that is a wonderful thing to experience! I love it when I hear such stories from our clients and the friendships that develop along the Way.
Thank you for trusting Fresco Tours for your Camino experience! I hope it was all that you wanted it to be and more. It was a pleasure assisting you during the planning process and I hope to see you back on the Camino in the future!
Un abrazo!
Elba

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Fresco Tours professionally and smoothly handled all of the Camino logistics (hotel bookings, luggage transfer, maps, arrival and pilgrimage information); this left us to focus on walking and enjoying our Camino. Elba handled all of our trip arrangements promptly and thoughtfully. Good choice of accommodations, great restaurant recommendations and great support when needed.
The group we started with was wonderful; it was great to have the option of having companionship when we wanted it and it was fine too if one wanted to walk alone.
I highly recommend Fresco Tours, they made the Camino even more special for us.

Date of experience: September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very glad that you have loved your Camino experience with Fresco Tours. It was a pleasure meeting you and the rest of the group at the manor house. It is always wonderful to meet my clients after so many months corresponding via email. I am glad to hear that your trip was stress-free and thoroughly enjoyable. Hoping to see you back on the Camino in the future!

Abrazos,