See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Stayed here on a Saturday night in November. 50 euros via 3rd party site. Room fine, if rather dated. Check in very efficient (2 mins max). Location excellent. Paid 6 euros extra (via the site I booked with) for breakfast. Would have been better going to a local caff as only cold meats etc. + saw an advert in window of the hotel for 3 euro breakfast!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is quite old but kept clean. For the money we shelled out for a double room it was good value. We didn't eat here as the hotel is in a very good location and there are many bars and restaurants locally.
Would recommend this hotel, beds are comfy rooms are clean and not expensive.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is perfectly located in the city center but this is an old one, needs a full renovation. I had probably a worse breakfast in my life in this hotel. They dont have even a coffee machine so you need to bother yourself by asking for a coffee to barman and the choise of products is very poor and low quality. Bread was dry. In general not recommended.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2015

The rooms are ok, a bit cramped for three people. It's very noisy both from neighboring rooms and the street. Skip eating in the restaurant and try the many cafes for tapas across the street. The good thing about the hotel is that It has good WiFi and is in walking distance to the shopping and old town.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I do not recommend this hotel to anyone. We stayed there and as soon as we got there the rooms smelled of smoke and we immediately asked to change, and the staff grudgingly obliged. The breakfast is buffet but is not that great. Very noisy at night. Very old rooms, they really need a renovation. I would highly recommend staying in a smaller hotel in a cute little field village in the Picos de Europa instead of this poor quality hotel. Also, I asked the front staff to help me with places to see around town and they responded with "I can't help you right now, we're too busy." Not a good experience. Do not recommend.

Date of stay: August 2014