“Great hospitality and Spanish food”
Review of Bodegon Azoque

Bodegon Azoque
Ranked #132 of 1,426 Restaurants in Zaragoza
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Very central restaurant with quality product, with three rooms, main hall with a capacity of 85 guests, private dining room for 18 guests in ground floor lounge for 40 people. All kinds of cards, vouchers Restaurant is supported. Group dinners, Companies, baptisms, weddings, catering service, all kinds of events, tastings, tastings, etc ...
Brussels, Belgium
“Great hospitality and Spanish food”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The Bodegon Azoque is just steps away from the central Paseo Independencia and almost directly opposite the 5 star Hotel Palafox. During my two day business trip I ate there 3 times. Why? I found the food to be delicious and the staff to be welcoming, attentive and very adaptive to customer needs. I needed a gluten free menu, and besides having a gluten free sign on the door, they had special notes on the menu. They readily profered gluten free bread rolls to accompany my meal and they were the best gluten free rolls i have found a in a long time. That aside, the food simple but quality was very good; fresh tomato and ventresca salad was flavorful and delicious, the merluza (hake) fish was very fresh and well prepared. When I was in a hurry they served me the lunch menu quickly. When I was there in the evening to relax and enjoy my meal, they made me feel comfortable. José, the co-owner and manager was very amenable and clearly is on top of his business. I can only recommend this bodegon for its great quality for money. (especially compared to some competing restaurants in adjacent streets.)

Recomiendo este restaurante por la calidad de su comida, la buena relación calidad-precio, y la simpatía de José y su equipo. Son atentos al tema de sin gluten y sirven el mejor pan sin gluten que he comido en un restaurante desde hace mucho tiempo.

• Visited March 2014

Zaventem
“Really fantastic !”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

When you go as foreigner to an original Spanish restaurant, you know that you are up for a challenge. On advise of a colleague I chose this restaurant and it was good, really good! I just let the English speaking waiter chose the tapas for me, and I do not regret it. One advise, do not come before 9.30pm or you will be alone.

• Visited June 2013