Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$62
Expedia.com$62
Priceline$62
eDreams$62
Travelocity$62
Trip.com$65
1,530 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is ideally located. Right in the heart of the city, you are at walking distance from all major sites. The breakfast was good and the tortilla deserves all the kudos it received. The rooms are clean and pretty big. The staff is nice and easy to join every time you need something. Overall the place looks like it was recently renovated and everything feels new. The decoration is well thought, both friendly and welcoming.
Very good value for the quality you get, I will stay at hotel Sauce on my next stay in Zaragoza.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2016

From the point of booking the contact with the hotel was excellent. They are very helpful and polite people and nothing seemed too much trouble.
The rooms were reasonably spacious for a city hotel.
The reception was being renovated on our visit and I'm sure the new location will be a big improvement.
The breakfast was excellent...not the lacklustre offerings from most continental hotels.
I would not hesitate to stay at Hotel Sauce again.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

This hotel is a perfect small hotel in the city of Zaragoza. We have now stayed there four times while travelling through Spain. We have stayed in lots of different hotels in the city but this is the best by far.

These are the reasons. First the staff are very helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean, well furnished and most of them have been newly decorated. The small cafe for breakfast is perfect to setyou up for the day. Also we travel with a car full and top box and the parking is safe and secure. All the amazing sites are easily accessible, literally next door to the Goya museum and Basilica. There are so many restaurants close by its difficult to choose. This should be at least a 4 star hotel. I will be booking again next year.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

We were very happy with our stay at Hotel Sauce! Perfectly located to visit the stunning centre of Zaragosa (5 mins away by foot from the famous Plaza del Pilar), they suggested us a very nice restaurant for tapas (La Republicana). The rooms are confy, full of light, the beds are really good, and it is silent. The breakfast was delicious, the parking was safe and handy just across the road, the air con and the wifi were in full working order and all the rooms we had were very clean. The staff was really friendly and accomodating, it was a pleasure to stay there, we strongly recommend it!

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

So we arrived at Hotel Sauce and were immediately greeted with smiles and a warm welcome to match. My Spanish is limited, as I took French at school, but their English was very good, so no problems checking in.

I had reserved a space in the underground car park, just across the road and a few yards down the street. If you have a long car as I do, you will need to drive with caution, as the its quite narrow with a limited turning circle, so not for the faint hearted. I managed to get it in ok, so in theory, I should be able to get it out.

The hotel deserves the positive reviews, it consistently receives. Our rooms, although relatively basic, were nicely decorated and spotlessly clean on arrival. Haven't tried breakfast yet, so can't comment on the food.

The staff are the real asset though and provided a warm, inviting, friendly reception and were extremely helpful, prior to and on arrival to the hotel.

Would I stop with them again and recommend the hotel to others? Absolutely!

Trip type: Traveled with family