Stayed here one night while driving from east to west coast of Spain.
- Driving directions provided by hotel were great, GPS wouldn't have found its way with all the new one way streets.
- They provided a special parking for the XL vehicle, thanks for that.
- Breakfast ok for what you're paying, gluten free options available.
- Good hard matresses
- Great central location
- Baby bed provided
- Staff friendly, especially kitchen staff during breakfast.
- Noise is a major issue coming from within the hotel and from outside. The fact that they're centrally located with loud bars outside is not their fault, but the fact they claim "soundproofed rooms" is.
If you can hear someone spraying deodorant in the room next door, you can imagine the detail that can be heard during the proverbial deflowering of the bride (I wish I was joking).
Drain pipes run through the rooms and when someone upstairs flushes a toilet, you hear a waterfall passing through your room. The noisy nightlife outside (on a weekend) is just too much and even whatever double windows are installed do not block the noise in any way.More
- Free Wifi