“Very good burger” 3 of 5 bubbles

Hamburgueseria Fray Juan Casco Antiguo
Ranked #120 of 1,403 Restaurants in Zaragoza
Cuisines: Spanish, American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Casco Antiguo
Sarzana, Italy
“Very good burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Suggested if you’re bored of tapas, here you can find a genuine and awesome choice of burgers. I ordered the American (meat, bacon, egg, onions and more) and home-made French fries. It’s not the best local in town, in terms of architecture and typical products, but it’s above the average of a lot of burger restaurant I tried in Europe. I’m sure I’ll come back again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Cagliari, Italy
“The best hamburger so far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

They were fast and really kind! I had an Americano plus picante and it was delicious! Maybe difficult to eat but I repeat delicious! Obviously I had also a pint of beer! Good beer called Ambar!

Zaragoza
“Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Don't know about the food as we didn't get that far in the process. Since there was no-one around when we entered I picked up a menu by the door, before we had reached a table a woman appeared and declared indignantly that it was her job to give out the menus. Unbelievable. I told her I didn't like her attitude and we walked out.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank PhilMac
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A nice lunch, something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

This restaurant does really good burgers (a good quality patty, lots of different topping options including emmental, gorgonzola, cheddar, etc.) as well as a range of bocadillos (Spanish-style baguettes) with the usual favourite fillings (Serrano ham, cheese, etc). My partner had tired of Spanish food and wanted something a bit more generic so went for a burger, whilst I was still craving Serrano ham and so went for a bocadillo. We were both happy and the price was good, especially for the burger which was in the range of €7.

The only downside is that even the 'outside' seating is in an indoor covered area and not in the sunshine, but with the Zaragoza temperatures at midday that can be welcoming in its own way.

Would recommend for a lunch to get out of the heat and enjoy something different before getting on the tapas in the evening!

Visited July 2013
Vienna, Austria
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

we came here by recommendation from some turists and really love it, we missed that ind of food and had enough of tapas for three days so we said we have to eat some burgers. that is exactly what you get, a great burger, so go on if you need not to be on diet or just want to enjoy yourself. Service is nice, it's clean, everything is in order.

• Visited July 2013