“High class”

Ranked #21 of 78 Hotels in Zaragoza
Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
“High class”
Reviewed February 14, 2005

Again, I am writing from the point of view of a group leader.

We loved the Hespería Hotel. Prior to our stay, I was unable to find any information about this place and that made me a little nervous.

I believe that Hespería is a hotel chain.

This hotel catered to upscale business travelers. When I arrived with my 15 high school students plus 5 adults, we were told "You have to be quiet here. This is not a hotel for young people to make noise." Having just stayed three nights at a "zoo" of a Madrid hotel, I was not insulted in anyway by this comment. I told the kids, "You have to be quiet." Their behavior changed for the good while at this hotel. They did know how to be civil. I was grateful for the direct approach by the man working at the desk.

The rooms were very modern and clean. My group was not together on one floor, which was fine. Our view was of the street. It was quiet at night.

Upon arrival in our room, my teenage son said, "Finally, a real hotel." He was not impressed by our first three nights in Madrid.

The dining experience was perhaps the very best. Our meals were included. The dinner was authentic Spanish foods. Wine was served with the meal. The breakfast was not a buffet, but was a sit down served meal.

We only were one night at the Hespería. It was the half way stop on route to Barcelona. It was a quality place and I felt fortunate that our travel agent had booked the rooms at the Hespería.

• Stayed April 2000
8 Thank SenoraSofia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Polish first
Travelers also viewed these Zaragoza hotels
Centro
Ibis Zaragoza Centro
#17 of 78 in Zaragoza
Tryp Zaragoza Hotel
#4 of 78 in Zaragoza

Been to NH Zaragoza Centro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NH Zaragoza Centro

Property: NH Zaragoza Centro
Address: Calle Conde Aranda 48, 50003 Zaragoza, Spain (Formerly Hesperia Zaragoza)
Location: Spain > Aragon > Province of Zaragoza > Zaragoza > San Pablo
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
#12 Family Hotel in Zaragoza
Hotel Class:3 star — NH Zaragoza Centro 3*
The NH Zaragoza Centro hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Zaragoza, puts you in the heart of Zaragoza, footsteps from the city’s historic monuments and its most important financial and commercial institutions. It’s also within easy reach of the train and bus station, as well as the new tramway, with direct links to the football stadium, the hospital and the city’s main park. - central location close to Zaragoza’s tourist attractions and business institutions - easy access to the train and bus station - direct tram links to the football stadium, hospital and city park Our 86 rooms are comfortable and modern, with sleek hardwood floors and lots of natural light. All of them have air conditioning and come with home comforts such as free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Some of the rooms look out across a pretty palm-lined avenue. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Zaragoza Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hesperia Hotel Zaragoza