“Lovely tapas; surly service”
Review of Los Victorinos

Los Victorinos
Ranked #11 of 1,503 Restaurants in Zaragoza
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Casco Antiguo
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Imaginative tapas, lovely tastes, in bar full of character. We just had the one each as we found the staff supercilious and unfriendly. No seats at all.

There are newer reviews for Los Victorinos

Reviewed July 15, 2012

An always stunning place to have some unique and decadent tapas even if it is a little heavy on the pocket compared to other tapas bars, but great for a couple of unique and extremely tasty tostados before heading off elsewhere. I love the service, traditionally dressed servers with traditional lack of smile (most of them anyway) but always efficient and i think it adds to the drama of the place, especially when eating under the heads of several fighting toros. Whenever I head to Zaragoza it's an essential haunt for me for and is always a stop on my tapas bar crawl around the city. A real Spanish gem- you will struggle to find more impressive tapas with the refined and exclusive ingredents than those that are on offer here.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Vanonimo wasn't kidding when he/she described this place as a tapas cathedral! What a fantastic spot for tasting creative and local montados (tidbits mounted on bread). My 13 yo son loved the suquet de chipirones (rice and seafood stew miraculously enveloped in a thin coating of egg maybe, then deep fried). I enjoyed the tapas de la Casa (mushrooms cooked in port, foie, Jamon on bread) and the artichoke heart with stewed hare over Jamon and bread. On one montado, I saw 2 tiny little legs sticking out from under a bed of sauce. It was the quail. I wanted to try it but I was too full already. Next time, I hope.

The bar is on a narrow side street , just off of Calle Jaime I, a few minutes away from the Plaza del Pilar.

2  Thank Gigis_mum
Reviewed February 2, 2012

sophysticated tapas made of traditional ingredients in a typical atmosphere

Reviewed December 24, 2011

I went to Los Victorinos at night, with a friend that lives in Zaragoza. This is not a restaurant, it's a typical tapas bar. And the tapas they made are amazing mixtures of flavors. The owner is very kind, explains everything and gives a lot of good suggestions. The wine we had was served on glass, and I only regret having a night train to catch…
Definitely, a must go to visit and eat in Zaragoza.