“Back to the 70's”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Huesca
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Back to the 70's”
Reviewed May 30, 2008

This was just an overnight stop on a motoring trip from near Barcelona to Santander to catch the ferry. So all we wanted was a bed for the night and dinner and for that, the hotel is perfectly fine and adequate in every way.

It seems to be a business hotel and also appeared to have been built in the late 60's or early 70's. If you were to watch a tv program from that period and look at an exampe of a then-modern hotel - well, that is exactly what Pedro I reminded me of. Even down to the awful muzak playing in all the public areas

But, having said that, the room was comfortable and clean, everythng worked as expected and the staff were all friendly and helpful. The restaurant was good, but on a Saturday, we had it entirely to ourselves and consequently, the service was brilliant.

Approaching the city by road, the hotel is well signposeted, but our sat nav knew a quicker route which took us directly to the underground car park. This is "interesting" as it was obviously designed on the basis of the users all having Smart cars. Our people carrier (mini-van for US readers) was a tight fit.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hoboken
Reviewed July 20, 2004

We arrived in Huesca at midnight and used a guidebook to recommend the hotel we should stay in. This hotel is normally Euro 108 but we got Euro 69 since we were so late.

I am not sure it was worth this money. The hotel was obviously quite grand in its day but it has not been kept up to the high standards and reputation it has with the locals. I think I would have preferred to stay at a smaller hotel which is more lovingly looked after and less pretentious.

Still, the staff were very nice, no complaints there.

The beds were new matresses but they were not the highest quality. There was no AC, which if you are like my husband is quite annoying. So, we slept wiht the window open but then the trash collectors come about every hour through the night. Not soo good. Possibly our worst night's sleep of the whole two weeks in Spain.

• Stayed July 2004
6 Thank Hoboken Traveller
Travelers also viewed these Huesca hotels
abba Huesca Hotel
#8 of 11 in Huesca
Hotel Lizana II
Hotel Lizana II
#7 of 11 in Huesca

Been to Pedro I De Aragon Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pedro I De Aragon Hotel

Property: Pedro I De Aragon Hotel
Address: Calle del Parque 34, 22003 Huesca, Spain
Location: Spain > Aragon > Province of Huesca > Huesca
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Huesca
Hotel Class:3 star — Pedro I De Aragon Hotel 3*
F you travel to Huesca and you are looking for a comfortable and modern hotel, Hotel Pedro I de Aragon is a great choice. It offers suites and rooms with air-conditioning, heating. TV, background music, telephone, mini-bar, individual safe and a complete en-suite bathroom with hairdryer. All in all, everything that you need so that your stay is a pleasant as possible. Located in the commercial area of Huesca, it also offers Free Wi-Fi to its clients. Hotel Pedro I de Aragon is located in the commercial heart and city centre of Huesca. Thanks to its privileged location, it is ideal as a starting point for day trips to the Pyrenees or for business trips. Whichever the purpose of your trip to Huesca is, the fact that we are located in the heart of the city is a determining factor when it comes to choosing a hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pedro I De Aragon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pedro I De Aragon Hotel Spain/Huesca