“Great Food and Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Bodegon

El Bodegon
Ranked #18 of 156 Restaurants in Huesca
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2011

This place is amazing! I look Spanish and coicidentally speak Spanish, but its my second language. A local stopped me on her way out and told me that I had to go to this restaurant for lunch because it was simply the best food around. The only problem for other people would be that the Menu is entirely in Spanish with no English options and the waiters to my knowledge didn't speak English either.

• Visited September 2011

Sydney, Australia
“Came highly recommended by the locals ... with good reason”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2010

In our one night in Huesca we were given recommendations for two local restaurants which could provide the local specialties. the first - "Azaro" - on Calle Alcoraz is meant to do a great specialty lamb, but dinner doesn't start till 9.30 so was too late for us.
El Bodegon on or near Calle Lizana was an unexpected treat. Friendly owners, very accomodating to complete non-Spanish speakers. We had the specialty of the house - a meal to share between two including entrees and an unbelievable lamb dish, a bottle of wine and great desserts. A must if you're in town - it was a highlight of the Aragon area.