1,950 results
All reviews free bottled water free bikes recommend el rooftop jacuzzi beautiful courtyard hot tub narrow pedestrian free tour old town santa cruz tapas perfect location tucked away the hotel staff walking tour junior suite lovely hotel
Reviewed July 1, 2010

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in May 2010. The guys in reception were very helpful on check in. The room was very comfortable with a very well appointed and what looked like a recently renovated bathroom. But I would have to say that the bed was what sold us....I do not think I have slept in a better hotel bed. The complimentary small breakfast (serve yourself) in the courtyard was a nice touch. The hotel is very centrally located to tourist spots and lots of good restaurants. I would definently stay here again

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John-Sharon-EXOTIQ
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My husband and I spent two nights at this charming, small hotel in mid May 2010. It is well located in the heart of Seville’s old Jewish Quarter within easy walking of all the major sights. It is built around two interior courtyards in an older, recently renovated building and has nice features such as new, up to date bathrooms. The décor of the rooms is very pretty and different for each.

We booked into the Junior Suite in order to have a larger room and were not disappointed. It is the lovely green room pictured on the hotel’s website. The only drawback is that it is located over the hotel’s restaurant kitchen and was quite noisy until the wee hours of the morning. In the future we would probably book a room overlooking the interior courtyard above reception and trade room size for quiet. Breakfast is not available at the hotel, but a voucher can be purchased at the front desk to dine at the fulsome breakfast buffet in the Hotel Murillo across the street.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful with their sightseeing etc. recommendations. Seville was alive with locals dressed to the nines to celebrate the many weddings and christenings occurring that weekend. The Alcazar is really special, be sure to rent the audio guide and be there when it opens to avoid the crowds. The hotel suggested that we attend a flamenco show at Los Gallos, a nearby small theater, which was superb. The seating there is first come, first served, so arrive early to nab a good seat . If all the desirable seats appear to be taken, try the upstairs balcony which has a great view of the stage.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank EWLTexas
Reviewed June 24, 2010

It took me some time to find my hotel as the streets are like a maze in that part of the city but once I did, I was very pleased. They allowed me to access my room early and were very helpful. The hotel is laid out around a courtyard in an old part of town. It was very nice. My room was clean but very small. The only drawback and this isn't their fault is the noise from the Cathedral bells which were very loud, especially as I was on the top floor. I had not realized my hotel was so close to the cathedral nor that the bells were so loud and so frequent.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The price was very reasonable consedidering it was a holiday and rooms were hard to come by. We loved staying here because it was clean, spacious etc. I give this hotel a strong reccomendation, and I retourn to Siviglia, Iwill definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2010

When I think of Spain, I think of places like this; beautiful courtyards with plants hanging down; lovely stone work; a feat for the eyes!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business