NH Collection Sevilla(Seville)
$73
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Hotel Becquer(Seville)(Great Value!)
$88
$83
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Hotel Casa 1800 Sevilla(Seville)
$168
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$192
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$140
Hotwire.com
Gran Melia Colon(Seville)
$194
$175
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

Hotel Murillo(Seville)(Great Value!)
$64
$57
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$139
$129
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$404
$390
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $709/night.

1,905 results
All reviewsfree bottled waterfree bikesrooftop jacuzzibeautiful courtyardhot tubnarrow pedestrianfree tourold townsanta cruztapasperfect locationtucked awaythe hotel staffwalking tourlovely hoteljunior suitecathedral and alcazar
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The location, in Seville's old quarter, is central to all the main sites and, with its narrow streets and labyrinth layout, a destination in itself -- finding it is half the fun. The rooms are quite small, but done with a lot of character, clean, and quiet. The courtyard, where they serve breakfast, is lovely. The staff was very helpful to us. And we found the hotel to be a great value.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
VictorSor, Guest Relations Manager at El Rey Moro Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review. As you say, we are located in a narrow street in the most cozy neighbourhood in Sevilla.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We spent three nights at El Rey Moro in mid-November. We choose it because of so many wonderful reviews and we were not disappointed. The location is superb - close to the cathedral, the alcazar, many restaurants and tapas bars and lovely winding streets and little squares of the old city. We were a bit concerned when we were given Room 1, on the main floor next to the elevator. However, the room was very quiet and reasonably spacious with a great bathroom. The staff at the front desk were excellent and provided great tips and information on the city. We had breakfast in the restaurant and it was fine. We did not eat there otherwise. All in all, we heartily recommend it.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid of Room 1! (at least in winter when no one is using the patio outside) There was no noise from the elevator or people congregating near it. We didn't really see any other rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marylee B
VictorSor, Guest Relations Manager at El Rey Moro Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear friend,
Thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a good time with us, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel is very centrally located in the old heart of Seville. Which means you will need to walk to the hotel (ignore those ignorant reviewers who complain about the location and need to walk; unless you are infirm it is not a problem and it puts you oh so close to the major sights). We parked our car at the public parking garage at the intersection of Av. de Menendez Pelayo and C. Puerta de la Carne and walked 5 minutes to the hotel. There is nothing fancy or luxurious about the hotel, and the rooms are indeed small, but given the location and price this is outstanding value. The staff is very helpful. Would like to give it 4.5 stars.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a queen. Many rooms have doubles.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank david_andrews

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review. Our hotel is located in the center, close from all highlights in Sevilla. Also we have different types of rooms: Single, Double, Double Superior and Junior Suite.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Unfortunately I will not be staying at this hotel. I booked 4 nights for March 2013, after booking a change in my trip occured and I needed to modify my arrival date. They use a booking service and the link I was given to this service was not a valid link. After searching I found the wubook website where I could cancel my reservation, and using my email address and their conformation code I found out there was no reservation. I wrote the hotel using their contact info on their own website and it was returned as a failed email. I sent another 4 hours later, same result. I found on the making reservation page of the hotel site another address to contact the hotel. This apparently went through because the hotel called me at 2:30am- arguing at me and not allowing me to finish a sentence that I had a reservation, etc. I finally told him I was asleep and just cancel my reservation. The next morning I expected an email as to this, but none was sent. I have written 3 different emails canceling my reservation, I recieved one voicemail since so they are recieving my emails. I have recieved nothing in writing. Everyone seems to have nice reviews of their stay,but from the business side something is terribly wrong

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank 32895Becky
El-Rey-Moro, Guest Relations Manager at El Rey Moro Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Becky,
We want to apologize for any inconvenience. That day there was a problem with the servidor Wubook, so that's the reason why we didn't receive your notifications.
So, when we received your email (for us it was the first contact about your booking) we called you immediately.
Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel the reservation until 1 day before without penalty
We have never had this problem before or after, it wasn´t our fault and we did our best to solve it. We apologize again if it took more than a couple of hours to solve it
Manuela Sánchez

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We stayed at El Rey Moro Hotel the week before Christmas. The hotel is in the middle of the El barrio de Santa Cruz, the most typical (and touristic) neighborhood in Seville. The situation is excellent, only a short walk to the Cathedral and the Alcazar and close to the rest of the city center. The hotel is vary charming, very Andalusian, with the typical patio in the center. We stayed in the junior suite, which was very nice ( the bed was very comfortable) although it could feel too ornate, depending on your taste. The bathroom was spacious and very clean. Overall, we loved the experience. The staff was very attentive. On the negative side, the room was a little noisy, we could hear our upstairs neighbors and there is a bar/restaurant in the first floor and you could hear people talking (that only happened on Saturday). The breakfast was not very special, I'd probably won't get it again. Seville has very good places for having cafe con leche and tostadas.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kubata
VictorSor, Guest Relations Manager at El Rey Moro Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review, we always try to improve our services. At the hotel all of our rooms are different.
Best regards and Merry Xmas!!