Tripadvisor
Seville

“Perfect choice for dinner”
Review of Da Pino

OR
Order Online
Ranked #76 of 3,298 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Estaremos de vacaciones desde el 16 de julio al 3 de agosto de 2018 Disculpen las molestias pero no hay opcion de modificar el perfil de mejor manera y aparecer como cerrado temporalmente por vacaciones. Un saludo
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We were on the way back to our accommodation and felt like having Italian food. Was a pleasant discovery as the pasta was so good. We ordered Tris de pasta which is actually a surprise dish by the chef. Great choice!

1  Thank LYNN8008
Write a reviewReviews (838)

Reviewed January 1, 2020

My family and I came here during our trip to Sevilla because we all wanted a break from Spanish food, so we decided on Italian. It was very good, I had the spaghetti carbonara which was delicious, although I tried my mom's mushroom risotto which might have been my favorite. Our waitress was awesome and extremely nice, hard working, and knowledable. The eggplant appetizer was delicious, I highly recommended. The only reason I am not giving 5 starts is because at first we had two people helping us and the man wasn't quite as friendly as our waitress, and he forgot to bring our appetizer. I understand it can be easy to forget things when a restaurant is busy, but it was disappointing to not get the food we ordered when we were hungry. After the woman became our waitress it was a much better experience! Would definitely recommend if you're looking for good Italian food!

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Dinner with family.
Familiar atmosphere.
Gentle staff.
About food, very good pizza. Italian Style.
Right price.
Recommended.

1  Thank cianabro
Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

We were looking for an Italian and check on Trip Adviser and saw the great reviews for this restaurant and thought we would give it a try. It was fabulous, really nice warm welcoming staff , great choice of food and delicious. Well worth a visit if in Seville and want a change from tapas.

1  Thank Joanne034
Reviewed November 19, 2019

Da pino restaurant was fantastic. Best dinner of our entire trip so good we went twice. The staff were amazingly friendly. The service was excellent. The food was delicious, especially the speciality pasta Carbonara. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Seville. Good value for money.

Date of visit: November 2019