The location is excellent near Pl. Armas. A lot of shops, restaurants and even a shopping center nearby. The room was clean and cozy. Towels are changed daily with all toiletries except toothbrush provided and replenished everyday.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Bicycles were rented free-of-charge from 9AM-9PM which came in handy in getting around the city. However, it was a hard job carrying it down a narrow staircase from the hotel's 1F to ground level. Elevator was not an option since it was obviously too small to accommodate a bicycle.
Breakfast was excellent for only a price of 5 Euros each although no vegetable at all except sliced tomato. There was a water server inside the cafeterior and I saw the hotel's guest filled her bottles with drinking water before going out. I didn't know if the guests who didn't have breakfast at the hotel were allowed to do so or not.
I stayed in the hotel's smallest room and its size was just right for backpackers like us. The size of our room was quite similar to the so-called "business hotel" in Japan so you might find it too tiny if you were travelling with big luggage.
There were a fridge and a computer provided in room although we didn't know how to use its Spanish version and then used our own iPad instead with the hotel's free WIFI.
The room rate is very resonable considering what the hotel offers. This is no doubt one of our favorite hotels in Spain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Petit Palace Canalejas' setting in Seville's historic city centre, a short walk from the Cathedral and its emblematic Giralda tower, makes it ideal for visiting the sights of the capital of Andalusia. A short walk along the nearby Guadalquivir River will bring you to the Maestranza bull ring, one of the country's largest. You will also find a wide range of shopping in the surrounding area. You can even explore the local area on bicycle, which can be hired for free from the hotel. The hotel offers the following FREE services: - WIFI connection in all rooms and communal zones.- Daily Press- Safety boxes (with capacity for a laptop).- Free bike rent .- Cots and buggies for kids on request- Rooms are available with twin or double beds, for individual travelers or couples, and also for families or groups of friends in our exclusive "Family Rooms" with capacity of up to four people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Petit Palace Canalejas Sevilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Canalejas Seville
- Petit Palace Canalejas Hotel Seville