Beautiful building exterior in good location contrast with
- smell of sewage in bathroom
- very dirty carpets in the hallways and rooms
- cheap breakfast (eg revolting non local fresh bread clearly from industrial provenance) in bunker style claustrophobic room
- outdated laptops: seriously not hi-tech
The hotel simply needs to be cleaned up and made more appealing. A minor effort to improve the food could make a simple positive difference.
But maybe the owner prefers to keep the margin for himself; that's the feeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Petit Palace Canalejas' setting in Seville's historic city centre, a short walk from the Cathedral and its emblematic Giralda tower, makes it ideal for visiting the sights of the capital of Andalusia. A short walk along the nearby Guadalquivir River will bring you to the Maestranza bull ring, one of the country's largest. You will also find a wide range of shopping in the surrounding area. You can even explore the local area on bicycle, which can be hired for free from the hotel. The hotel offers the following FREE services: - WIFI connection in all rooms and communal zones.- Daily Press- Safety boxes (with capacity for a laptop).- Free bike rent .- Cots and buggies for kids on request- Rooms are available with twin or double beds, for individual travelers or couples, and also for families or groups of friends in our exclusive "Family Rooms" with capacity of up to four people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Canalejas Sevilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Canalejas Seville
- Petit Palace Canalejas Hotel Seville