Petit Palace Canalejas Sevilla
Ayre Hotel Sevilla(Seville)
$111
$78
  • Pool
AC Hotel Sevilla Torneo(Seville)(Great Value!)
$92
$119
$115
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vertice Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
$73
$176
Travelocity
$237
$169
Official Site
1,160 results
All reviewshydro massage showergreat locationfree wififamily roombigger roombathroom doorfrosted glassblackout curtainswalking distanceexcellent showerdefinitely return to this hotelflat screen tvsized bedrooms are smalltaxi standwould stay againrestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2012

They do have a serious problem with cleanliness and the condition of room number 001 is terrible - the other rooms we didn't see. Left after one night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Rebeca T, Online Sales Department at Petit Palace Canalejas Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

After your stay in our Hotel, I do not want to miss the opportunity to send you this message with my apologies for the inconveniences caused during your stay with us. Our mission is for you to enjoy your trip in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. I am sorry that we could not be successful in your case. For this reason I would like to thank you for your opinion and comments, as this is the only way to improve the quality of our property and change any mistakes that have been made. I have been told you did not tell anything at the front desk when departing. We could have changed your room for example for the rest of the stay.

In any case, the fact that you encountered such inconveniences, you may rest assured that I am personally investigating the mishaps and will ensure such errors do not reoccur. It would give me great pleasure if you would give us the opportunity to recover your confidence in our hotel and company. Thank you for your help.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel is good value for the money, was quiet and I slept well. It is central to all the sites, and or buses and I walked all over Sevilla from here. The front desk staff were very professional, friendly and very helpful, I didn’t try breakfast in the hotel.

Drawbacks, there are a few steps to drag your luggage up in order to get into the lobby. Hotel is tired. While I think that the maids did a good job of cleaning the room, it gives the impression of not being clean. This is because the carpet is stained, linens have seen better days, throw pillows look dusty, and in general everything needs to be updated.

On first look, shower looks very funky cool, but the floor tiles in the stall wobbled, and the shower head sent most of the spray upwards to the ceiling.

I was alone and it was a tight squeeze. It would be very difficult for 2 people in the room, it is very small and the bathroom door bangs into the sink. Where 2 suitcases would go is a mystery. The tiny, awkward cupboard had an unpleasant, musty odor.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the interior courtyard to avoid street noise, not that I ever found the street to be very noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank RachCG
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed twice at Petit Palace Canalejas, first for two nights and then one night a week later. We stayed in the family room, and got to see two of them. The first one we stayed in (on the first floor) was really quite small. Thankfully, the bunk beds make this a little easier. On our second stay we got the family room on the third floor (room 301). This room was quite a bit larger, with a lovely Juliette-style balcony overlooking the front of the hotel. The hotel does have some odd issues, however. Keeping an exercise bike in the room might be great if I was travelling alone, but with a family it makes no sense and just takes up space. As well, the bathroom in room 301 is very large, but has almost no counter space to lay anything out, just a modern sink stand placed in the centre of the bathroom. The breakfast was fine, and there's a small corner store quite close with ice and drinks available. The Merchants Malt House is also around the back of the hotel.

Room Tip: 301 was a great family room - large and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
EdwinIturriaga, Online Sales Department at Petit Palace Canalejas Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Reviewed August 1, 2012

This hotel would have scored much better if the rooms weren't so small. It was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the morning was typical European breakfast fare, but I was pleased. The hotel was in a good location....while not quite centrally located, it was only about a 10 minute walk to moat if the major attractions in Seville. The main ptoblem was thay the room was the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in the US or in Europe. It was riiculous. If not for the tiny rooms thia would be a really good hotel to stay at in Seville. The only way I would go back is if I was traveling alone. I think the room is too small even for a couple.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Guest:
We appreciate the time you taken to write the comment, we appreciate knowing that your stay has met your expectations, although specific details were not to your liking. Thank you for your confidence in us. We hope to see you soon.
Kind regards.