Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$157
View deal
Expedia.com$169
Hotels.com$169
Priceline$169
Travelocity$169
Vio.com$169
Orbitz.com$169
All reviews junior suite beautiful hotel lovely boutique the entire staff hotel experience old town four star hotel continental breakfast main attractions on foot the location is perfect min walk bedroom plaza palace sights
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2018

Hotel Ateneo is a beautiful hotel with elegant rooms and a very nice breakfast! The courtyard is beautifully done and furnished well. It is walking distance to many highlights and restaurants and bars.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jibnyc
Reviewed November 22, 2018

A charming palazzo in the centre very romantic and quiet. Staff ever so helpful and friendly. I loved the courtyard and, the hall. Our room could have been a little more spacious - or rather - get rid of some of the superfluous furniture to provide a little more space.

Room tip: We had a ground floor room, which was a bit dark. Maybe the ones upstairs have more light. I would try one of those if I went again.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is decorated like a palace but that’s really where the amenities end. There’s no way to contact front desk at night, and apparently they rent out the sitting room as a conference room right next to our room at 1am! People were shouting at each other and with all our windows closed I was still woken up by the extremely ‘viberant’ discussion. And apparently a ghost must be attending the hotel bar as we never saw anyone actually work there. No food at premises (not even a vending machine) and no room services. Never again.

2  Thank Zornado2008
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were finishing a 3 week trip and Hotel Ateneo Seville was our last
stop. I had selected it because the reviews indicated that hotel was somewhat different and yet everyone loved it. Indeed one enters into a beautiful foyer with period furnishings and high ceilings and so many places to look and explore. There is a small bar set off to the side, several inviting sitting area and and a dining room with table where an extensive breakfast buffet is arranged each morning with the option of warm food if desired. There was a comment earlier by a reviewer that the breakfast was unremarkable and that certainly was not our experience. Quite the opposite.
There are tables in the square in front of the hotel and during the day they were used but by evening, possibly because of the time of year, they were deserted. The hotel is peaceful and quiet.The best part of our stay was the location which allowed us to walk easily to the Cathedral and the Real Alcázar. The staff was helpful for whatever we needed and helped us arrange train tickets and reservations to a small Flamenco show which was excellent. I agree with other TA reviewers that this is an excellent choice when staying in Seville.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank HelenL613
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was just absolutely stunning I have stayed in many hotels in Seville and this one must’ve been one of the best I have stayed in, I booked a suite and it was phenomenal, the staff was so super friendly the hotel was immaculately clean the breakfast was amazing wife I wasn’t particularly good on the parking wasn’t great at 22 euro a day Local not connected to the hotel. The whole experience was utterly wonderful and I would definitely return and recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Seville it was in walking distance to almost everything .

Trip type: Traveled with friends