Lowest prices for your stay
$100
$94
Hotels.com
$94
eDreams$100
Travelocity$94
Orbitz.com$94
All reviews large lockers train station by foot free breakfast rooftop street cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

A solid place to stay, but nothing terribly memorable. The location is really good and the bathrooms are great. The roof deck is cool and free coffee all day is a really nice touch. On the low end, it’s not a very social hostel, the rooms are small and very very sparse, the staff isn’t very engaged and the breakfast is as basic as can be - just bread, juice and jam. It averages out just barely above average. Take note: The building across the street is under renovation and construction begins early. Remember to bring ear plugs - it’s a hostel so you should have those anyway, right?

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Stayed 3 nights in April in the 4 bed mixed dormitory. Had emailed the hostel and they sent exact bus and walking directions from the train station, found the place easily. The hostel is in the center of the center of Seville, walked everywhere. There are bus and tram stops nearby in case you want to go further out. Restaurants, shops, the Cathedral, Alcazar, everything within 10 minutes walking.

The Hostel is nice and bright. There is an elevator for heavy bags. I was given bed 4 in room 4, one keycard to access everything. Had asked for a lower bunk and this was kept for me. All the staff spoke good English and were very helpful, they gave excellent advice and made this single lady travelling alone feel very safe and welcome. I was in Seville during the April Feria, the fair following Easter and there was a great atmosphere in the city. Paid a ridiculously cheap rate of E58.50 for 3 nights because I booked 6 months in advance.

The bunks are comfortable and stable, there are large lockers under the beds, bring your own lock and towels or rent from reception. There was an individual light, small shelf and plug points in each bunk with 2 pegs to hang stuff. A few more shelves and more pegs would really help for longer stays. There was a large window with shutters and a windowsill that everyone shared as shelf space. Air conditioning worked well to keep the room cool/warm, you could set the exact temperature. Wifi was free and very fast.

There were plenty of bathrooms on the first and second floors so I never had to wait. There is a bar on the rooftop that is open some evenings.

A unique service provided was the laundry, you can fill a large basket and they will wash, dry, fold and return your clothes in about 5-6 hours and it cost only E6. Really helpful service since I was midway through my trip and I got back a bagful of clean clothes!

A free simple breakfast was included, tea/coffee/milk, cereal, fruit, bread and spreads including a Spanish traditional spread of tomato and olive oil, the girl preparing the breakfast cheerfully taught me how to assemble it. There is free tea/coffee/cocoa in the lounge all day and night. Decent well equipped kitchen and comfortable lounge.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank wingsonwheels
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

If you want to go to Sevilla for regular tourism activities, do not go there during easter week (all the attractions will be closed and you will find a lot of streets blocked). The hostel is very central, it is fully equiped for people with disabilities. Beds are really comfortable, however the rooms are a bit noisy (there is a bar next to the hostel) and the streets are crowded at night during weekends. The cleaning is average. There are few bathrooms compared to the quantity of beds per floor.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Marcela T
Reviewed March 7, 2018

This hostel is in a convenient location. I felt comfortable walking here from the bus station at night. It was also easy to walk to almost all the sights I wanted to see.

There is a lift to help with your luggage, and staff at the front desk were super friendly and helpful.

I loved my room, but I also had the best bed, bottom bunk next to the window with the ledge, so it was easy to set up my things. I put my mirror on the window ledge and could do my makeup comfortably from my own bed. Not sure where anyone else did theirs, because the bathrooms didn't have much counter space or natural light.

There were 8 beds in my room, and they were very nice, but space was a bit tight. There is storage space under the beds, but unlike most hostels with drawers, they were just little cupboards. It would have been very difficult to slide my suitcase in and out every time I needed my stuff, so I just left my suitcase on the limited floor space, as did most other people.

Wifi worked great, no problems. There is an excellent laundry service, with the best-smelling detergent, and they even fold your things for you.

Best of all, though, is the nightly family dinners. For only 5 euros, Jess will cook you an amazing, delicious meal, and then eat it with you. It's a great way to make friends and have yummy food. By far the highlight of my stay here. There is also a great breakfast, where I learned to eat toast the Spanish way, with oil, tomatoes, and salt. (Unfortunately, I only woke up in time for breakfast once. It would be nice if it were served a little later haha!)

I honestly wished I had several more nights to stay here; I really felt at home.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

After staying for only a couple of nights for a weekend visit, I left happy with my choice to stay here. This was my first time in a hostel and I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms and communal areas. Was in a good location for walking around all the must-see attractions.

Date of stay: November 2017