We were really disappointed with this hotel overall. It is more run-down that it seemed from the pictures and the 4.1-star guest rating on hotels.com was deceptive. The internet went out on the first night and the receptionist didn't seem concerned about getting it running any time soon. There was also a power outage on the second day and they closed breakfast over an hour earlier than advertised, so we had to go somewhere else. If I were to go back to Seville, I'd book between Plaza Nueva and the Cathedral and stay away from this area completely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th-century building is located in the lively Plaza de la Alameda, in Seville’s old town. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Sacristía de Santa Ana feature parquet floors and classical-style décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet and Mediterranean cuisine with modern touches. Free coffee is also available throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Sacristia de Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel Seville
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Seville