Its rare these days that I want to rave about a hotel but this one is fantastic and is by the far best value hotel I have stayed at in Europe for a long time. I booked on the internet and the hotel gave me a free room upgrade for the weekend. Room was comfortable with big bath room - all the rooms have antique furniture, and they all look onto an inner courtyard which gives the hotel a charming feel. The staff are helpful and friendly, and the location is great for the nightlife of Seville (and the small gay scene), and the Cathedral and the Barrio de Santa Cruz (old quarter) are within easy walking distance. Breakfast included which was good quality. Considering the low price of this hotel, this is a great place to stay and relax. Robert, London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th-century building is located in the lively Plaza de la Alameda, in Seville’s old town. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Sacristía de Santa Ana feature parquet floors and classical-style décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet and Mediterranean cuisine with modern touches. Free coffee is also available throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sacristia de Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel Seville
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Seville